New member wondering...

D_Vladimir Jurkov

Experimental Member
Media
So I joined this site out of curiosity, wondering about the happenings in the life of the well-endowed.
But I am questioning whether or not I am "qualified" to be posting anything here, as I am not exactly large (6.5 inches, unsure about girth but it seems proportionate.) I have no sexual experience so I really don't even have much to post anyway. But in any case, I just wanna know if my feedback is welcome or not.
Please don't feel uncomfortable if you don't have a positive response (although I wouldn't want to be the cause of anyone violating the TOS)

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
first off, welcome. Secondly, the average dick is around 5-6 inches, so you are definately above average.

D_Vladimir Jurkov

Experimental Member
Media
Quick responses - I like this place already!

Are we saying above average is "large"? Because I imagine if I said I was large it'd be somewhat of a misrepresentation.

And I don't post pictures here because I don't exactly agree with the way you can view a couple and then it revokes that privilege from you until you purchase a gold membership. A bit sneaky of a tactic in my opinion.
I have a link to my XTube in my signature, I think that should qualify enough as pictures of myself, no? (I will be adding pictures of my erect penis soon)

Either way I'm glad to see that my opinions are wanted, despite my penis size.
I appreciate your "welcome"s and look forward to adding something positive to the forums!

D_Vladimir Jurkov

Experimental Member
Media
Well I just got a couple of private messages informing me on how to get the free Gold membership so thank you guys for that! I will be doing that soon (gotta log off now for the day,) but expect to see me a gold member and posting pictures within the next few days.

And, Alice - it was a pleasure to see you refer to my pictures (the ones on XTube, I can only assume) as "very sexy." Thank you, for that and for your welcoming me here, no matter how new you are! :)

Last edited:

naturistMale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
first
WELCOME
and yes your thoughts/posts/comments are just as welcomed as you are.
sorry i missed you before you signed off, i was over at XTube watching your vids.
you'll like it here - so, get settled, read around the issues/topics we have, and then post your ideas.