new member would like some comment

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by ejitoss, May 8, 2008.

1. ejitoss

ejitoss New Member

hi, i would like some comment on my pics since i'm wondering if i'm big enough to be in this place...

oh and im 18

2. Mr Interesting

Mr Interesting New Member

Hi there, interesting pics.:biggrin1: I reckon your large enough to be here. In fact I know you are. My dick is a fraction the size of yours and Im here and having fun :banana::smile:. Mind you, I aint got anywhere to put my dick at the moment as my wife of many years has run off with the paper boy called Keith. I saw them riding away on his crossbar a few days ago. I think her life was just to interesting with me she could not cope. So, at the moment, I aint bothered I have a tiny dick:biggrin1:

Welcome to the forum

3. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

So how was life with you so interesting? When you say a fraction of the size just how small do you mean and does it really not bother you?

4. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    no man you're not big enough.....You're HUGE! thats one long fat dong man! welcome to the site....oh change your avatar pic.....nude avatars are a no no and will get ya banned quick around these parts

5. Mr Interesting

Mr Interesting New Member

Well, we used to watch my Bill Odie DVD collection every night. That was interesting, or at least it was to me.

A fraction of the size! Well i aint got a zoom lens on my camera so I cant post any pics of my knob like some of these lads on here :biggrin1:

Does it bother me?, No, I aint precious! I have talents in other places that make up for the size of my willy. For example, I can spot a boeing 747 from 8 miles out when Im plane spotting:biggrin1:

6. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You should start a thread about the benefits of plane spotting compared to being hung. That would be interesting :wink:

7. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    You have a BIG, gorgeous looking cock, man! But it could be half that size and belong here. This group is for people fascinated with big ones, but, there's no requirement that members must HAVE one!!

8. crescendo69

Gold Member

Are you there? Yes, it is BIG. Now about that nude AVATAR..:eek:

9. ejitoss

ejitoss New Member

thx i didnt notice the big warning about avatars sorry, and thx a lot for the comments...more is always apreciated :) but thx for the welcome

Draft saved Draft deleted