dyland76

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello all I actually joined a few weeks back. I don't even at this point remember how I found this site but I must say I thorughly enjoy it. It has proven to be the most straight forward site I have found to date. The fact that the responses are real and genuiene is a plus.

A little about myself. I live out here in Portland, OR. I am less than one month into my 57TH year on the planet. I am of mixed heritage looking more african american. By the way that 57 is only a number that says how long I have been around and nothing more.

I have had the chance to read some of the threads and I will say no I am not overly large but to me large enough. I love my penis. When just hard it measure around 61/2" X 51/4" and reaches to the base of my navel(I am 5'3"). The other night when I was rubbing one out I raised it up and it reached to the top of my navel. I quickly grad my measurer and found it to be an even 7". I have always been turned on by my penis but to have it measure 7" really excited me.

I have a question for anyone willing to answer me. I live with my dear friend and over the years I have known him He has always indicated how straight he is. when we first met and started hanging out he matter of factly asked me if I were gay and I said yes I am. We have gotten along admirably.
Since last year when his girlfriend moved out and they split up he has been non stop talking about gay stuff. Stuff none of my other straight friends have ever said and continues to say he is straight.

Do you think that perhaps in the back of his mind he could be having thoughts of trying something out. By the way he is 32. I would sure love to give him a taste of what it is like within reason.

Sorry for this being so long. :kiss: