B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, Wisconsin, happy to welcome you aboard, guy, and am looking forward to your postings.

We are about just being a sounding board for similarly hung men, who want an outlet void of any embarrassment and full of big penis information.

A fellow bud, Luke

abhijit: ok so is there any sort of intro i should do?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you've already done that, my friend. I'm not aware of any 'formal' intro expected. We'll get to know you through your postings and our interchanges that follow. If you like, post pics and give personal info for your profile. Sometimes the 'extra' personal info is exchanged through private msgs, just whatever your prefer, man.

abhijit: I tried to post a pic, but for some reason I think it only takes internet uploads

abhijit: I posted photos at the yahoo site... not sure if it transfered correctly here

sammygirly: Ok yes, that IS a cute brown boy (I peeped the pics in the Yahoo group)

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy and sorry I had to move your post there earlier. Thought you'd have better luck with that in the personals ;)

abhijit: ok thanks. I am amazed that there are so many women in a group called "large penis support group", especially when pictures are far from the main focus

GreenEyes: Welcome to the boards. I am an old timer :)

Hmmm about two weeks old here. The community seems nice and seems like there is always some interesting perspective on things to learn about and share.

Again Welcome!!!!

7x6andchg: Ah but, as I've said before - the women generally provide insight into the other half of the equation...at least for the heterosexual members.

Welcome, Abhijit....but why does Roystoy call you Wisconsin? Are you another LPSGer from the Badger State like myself?

7x6&C

abhijit: Yes, I live in Wisconsin, but only for college

7x6andchg: Well hey der - yah - I'm up here in the NW part of the state...the greater Eau-Claire/Menomonie/Chippewa Falls metroplex.

Good! Another Badger (even if only during the school year)

7x6&C

Ineligible: Welcome Abhijit! I'm one of the unhung members whose presence is as amazing as that of the women. :)

It looks like Yahoo photos are being difficult again. The coloured bits at the bottom of your photos means the files didn't completely transfer and got truncated - probably timed out. But they are very impressive photos.

sammygirly: Yes, the female population has exploded to the point that we've been given our own section LoL.

Nony and I are the Ladie's Auxilary founders - old timers having been here forever but so many new members have joined lately. I just love it.

Population explosion on the LPSG board!

jackinman: Welcome aboard Abhjit, enjoy your stay with us.