D_Fletchyer Flagpole

Sexy Member
Media
Really feel kind of weird doing this, but have felt the need to express myself for some time.

Heard about this site and was always kind of curious and finally decided to check it out.

OK where to start. I guess I can say that I was born with undescended testicles and that I underwent surgery at infancy to correct this. Doctors always told my parents things were OK with me, but that I might experience delayed puberty.

They were right there. Things didn't happen for me until I was about 16 1/2. This was really kind of Hell for me. Prior to that time, all my friends were changing in freshman/sophomore year and meanwhile--nothing for me. I was picked on mercilessly as a result.

Then in the summer of '82 puberty hit and it hit big! It felt like overnight I went from a kid to a freak! Docs who had been supervising my case told me things were absolutely normal. I was just the recipient of what was turning out to be a really large penis--no big deal. So here I am now fall of 1982 and a junior in high school. Of course, I have to take phys. ed. and undergo the humiliation of changing in the gym. The year previous, I'm picked on for having a "teenie weenie". Kids can't get enough enjoyment picking on me for that. So now, I undress and reveal a new surprise. Don't know if you remember the song Donkey Kong. Pretty popular then, well it became the basis for my new nickname Donkey Dong! Needless to say I was extremely embarrassed.

Had dificulty understanding what the problem was. First I'm too small, now I'm too big. Go figure. It wasn't until a friend of mine told me just to take it in stride. Most of these kids were jealous and wanted what I had.

What I want to say is that I spent a good deal of my time growing up trying to understand why this was happening to me and figuring a way to deal with it. It's taken a long time and I guess I just want reassurance that I'm not a freak, just a guy with a larger than normal cock. If anyone has comments or advice, feel free and thanks.

BigSki

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing to be ashamed of. Quite the contrary actually, show off that appendage with pride :biggrin1:.

Welcome!