Zula

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am 27yr old female. I am here to explore what others have to say and maybe respond to others. My fiance recommended I visit this site bc of my likes and wants.

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome Zula. Hope you find things you like (and want! LOL) here. Lots of interesting people, coversations, photos. etc. Don't be shy; participate and have a good time!

Zula

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thank you all for your welcoming. My bf is very brave :) He referred me here bc I have finally been honest with him about my fetish for big dicks. He wants me to feel like I can say, do, think, and want anything I want. Im pretty lucky :) Thanks for the encouragement! :)

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you all for your welcoming. My bf is very brave :) He referred me here bc I have finally been honest with him about my fetish for big dicks. He wants me to feel like I can say, do, think, and want anything I want. Im pretty lucky :) Thanks for the encouragement! :)
Welcome! Not sure though how this place is gonna help u strengthen your relationship with your bf...
But, hopefully it will!
Is your bf member here, also?
BTW, nice pics !

Last edited:

cantona666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Zula!!! Very nice to have you here..!!! Hope you have a good time in here!!! And you really are a beautiful lady!!! ;-)