tenkiller: Hello
I just registered yesterday after finding the site.

Let me introduce myself- I am 42 y.o. Born in Georgia, USA. 5'9", 195 lbs. Dirty Blonde. Moderately hairy. I usually keep a goatee and shortish hair. Green eyes. (Even though I am of Native American ancestry mixed with English and French). I have a 46" chest, 17" bicep and 33" waist. I have an honest and for true 10.5"x6.5" uncut dick.

The reason I can say this is an honest and for true size is that I had an erectile problem for awhile and my Urologist induced an erection and while it was hard he measured it and it is in my medical charts.

Glad to know there are other Big dicked me around. Anyone who actually has one knows all the problems that come along with it. Still, I am proud of what I was given.

Sorry, I don't have a pic right yet. I will work on it.

My nick- Tenkiller- reflects my Native American blood and something a little more obvious.

Glad to meet everyone.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Hey Tenkiller. Most Indian men I've seen naked are long but proportionally thin, so you've got that gene. Invariably uncut; we don't trust the IHS enough to be born there because of previous programs to forcibly sterilize Indian women.

tenkiller: I was born and still live in the Mtns. of North Georgia. Very near Chattanooga, Tn. and not far from Murphy, NC.

My heritage is Cherokee, Muskogee Creek, English, French, Polish, Scot/Irish as far as I know.

george

Sexy Member
Media
Tenkiller, I once had a relationship with someone with Native American blood and his cock was very big too. Not as big as yours, but very big, fat and beautifully uncut too.
Can't wait till you show us some pics of your horsecock, am looking forward to it!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by george@Aug 9 2004, 03:51 PM
Tenkiller, I once had a relationship with someone with Native American blood and his cock was very big too. Not as big as yours, but very big, fat and beautifully uncut too.
Can't wait till you show us some pics of your horsecock, am looking forward to it!
Well, most Indians are uncut. I won't say much about size; I've never seen any which were small, though.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, maybe a last son might be. (Emphasis on "last": Typically if an Indian woman gave birth or underwent major surgery at an IHS hospital, she'd be sterilized without her consent while she was there.)

I know most reservation Indians don't use any hospitals whatsoever because they're so far away they might as well be in Hong Kong. And the time it takes for IHS clinics to do anything, well . . . Let's say you get an HIV test at IHS. By the time you're done waiting, you don't even need the test: If you're HIV-positive, you should have Kaposi's sarcoma by now.