Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by incognito, Aug 26, 2004.

1. incognito

incognito New Member

Albums:
    :unsure: I've been browsing several sites and haven't seen too many of interest until now. I don't know if I qualify as "large" but am trying to get that way if anyone has had success in their attempts. I am currently 7.75-8"x5-5.2" (20x13cm) erect and seem to shrink away to about 3-4" soft but would like to maintain a larger measurement.
    I am married and have great sex with my wife. I read a post regarding same sex encounters but cannot imagine allowing anyone to enter the "back door". I have had another man suck me off and it was great! I can't imagine doing that for someone else though.
    I have had an obsession with size for quite some time. I've tried several pills and other concoctions but to no avail. As I said, I'm not sure if I belong here, if more info should be provided as an intro; if I gave too much, or even if I'm posting in the right place!

Thanks.

Incognito

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

You give us a very good intro, Incognito, and welcome to our group. We're honored that you selected us from all your browsing. There is no size requirement for membership, just an interest in the large and willingness to give personal info. and desire to receive it. If there were a size requirement, you would certainly qualify, man. You've got quiet an instrument at 7.75-8 x 5-5.2.

You're not our first married dude who feels the way you do about giving sucks and taking it from the rear, but loves the large penis. I'm sure there will be similarly minded guys with whom you'll relate and exchange situations and questions.

Always feel free to ask any questions and give all contributions.

Luke (aka RoysToy)

3. Pappy

Pappy Member

Welcome and ditto to what RoysToy said!!

4. Britannic

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome and thank you for introducing yourself. You're in the right place and we're glad to have you. Pull up a chair and let it all hang out, we won't mind.

Cheers,
    Britannic

5. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Yeah, your size is good, we're not fussed about what you are, more like WHO you are. (For the most part.)

6. Imported

Gold Member

troyboyism: :D I am glad that we are not all measuring the worth of a man by the size of his dick. I love this group but come on us average dicked guys are pretty damn cool as well. I just joined up today but have read a lot of the posting and think that most emphasis should be placed on the personality and person vs. the size of his dick. Just a thought and I am sure I will get "attacked" by posting this!

However, if you want to see what I look like my pics can be found at www.face-pic.com/iowatroyboy. Y'all take care and have an awesome weekend.

Troy

7. Pappy

Pappy Member

Why should you get attacked?? There's a lot of truth in what you said. You don't judge a book by it's cover and nobody should judge a man by the size of his dick.

8. Imported

Gold Member

savagesdawg: Welcome Incognito, I think that we share quite a bit. I am the kind of guy that has been told by several woman, but have never really believed it. I have often wondered though why sex with my wife is uncomfortable for her. Just means you have to take right steps and devote the necessary time to make sure she is ready. We are in the same boat on how we feel about a lot of things and no it doesn't make you gay.

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

(?)

10. incognito

incognito New Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the welcome mat guys!

11. Pappy

Pappy Member

(?) [/b][/quote]
    13 year old humor, I guess. :wacko: :blink: :wacko:

12. Imported

Gold Member

jakethesnake: :D Welcome to the club

13. Imported

Gold Member

meaty: Welcome to our group!!!! I'm not huge:7 1/2 inches erect on a good day,but all here have made me feel welcome and I've learned so much. This unique site allows for a great exchange of ideas,info,and most of all support from each other. I now feel much more comfortable about my cock size. The size of your penis is not the most important aspect at this site,but you do have much to be proud of size-wise.
    I think we most men have obsessed about our cock size. Don't most of us want more? The fact is there's always going to be someone smaller & someone bigger out there. Hope you enjoy this site as much as I do!! Again,welcome... :)

14. incognito

incognito New Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the welcome all!

Draft saved Draft deleted