savagesdawg: I too am a new member tonight but have been a lurker for a while. Reading incognito's introduction, I would swear that based on the description, other than the measurements, he was describing me. I am 6.5x6 soft and 8.5x7 erect. I too am married and share the same views with regards to same sex male encounters, although I will admit, I have been sucked off more than once by a man, and truly enjoyed it.

I have always felt that I did not belong in the big man's category, and seemingly look for confirmation constantly. This site has actually been real beneficial since I stumbled across it.

In addition, although I consider my self completely straight, I seem to have an obsession with the penis in general. Maybe my interest is strictly comparison. I have always wanted to be bigger, but have never really pursued any methods to attempt it. Ok, I have rambled on long enough.

Looking forward to being a member.

Britannic

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Greetings and felicitations! Thanks for introducing yourself. And, yes, you're definitely in the "big" category. Enjoy it, big guy.

Cheers,
Britannic

savagesdawg: Thanks Britannic, appreciate the response man.

incognito

Experimental Member
Media
Good to have you here. It's nice to know that considering myself straight but having an interest as I do is common. I've been wondering for a while if I'm actually gay. I guess not! Not that that's a bad thing. As for size, I didn't think I was in the "big man's category" either and constantly wonder. I've never had anyone really look at it and tell me. I just know that sometimes for my wife, it's difficult for her to take it all. But then again, she's only 5' 1".

Incognito

joe22xxx: Well, mine is 9.5 inches & real thick. In person, it looks bigger on me because I have a lean body. I haven't seen any dick in actual life that is over 12 inches long & to be honest, a foot of dick is pretty amazing.

Welcome,bud.