Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Aug 27, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

savagesdawg: I too am a new member tonight but have been a lurker for a while. Reading incognito's introduction, I would swear that based on the description, other than the measurements, he was describing me. I am 6.5x6 soft and 8.5x7 erect. I too am married and share the same views with regards to same sex male encounters, although I will admit, I have been sucked off more than once by a man, and truly enjoyed it.

I have always felt that I did not belong in the big man's category, and seemingly look for confirmation constantly. This site has actually been real beneficial since I stumbled across it.

In addition, although I consider my self completely straight, I seem to have an obsession with the penis in general. Maybe my interest is strictly comparison. I have always wanted to be bigger, but have never really pursued any methods to attempt it. Ok, I have rambled on long enough.

Looking forward to being a member.

2. Britannic

Britannic Member

Albums:
    Greetings and felicitations! Thanks for introducing yourself. And, yes, you're definitely in the "big" category. Enjoy it, big guy.

Cheers,
    Britannic

3. Imported

Gold Member

savagesdawg: Thanks Britannic, appreciate the response man.

4. Imported

Gold Member

TripodMillenium: Welcome aboard! ^_^

5. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Yo Savage!
    Yeah, we're all shapes and sizes here...and that's not counting the penises!

6. incognito

incognito New Member

Albums:
    Good to have you here. It's nice to know that considering myself straight but having an interest as I do is common. I've been wondering for a while if I'm actually gay. I guess not! Not that that's a bad thing. As for size, I didn't think I was in the "big man's category" either and constantly wonder. I've never had anyone really look at it and tell me. I just know that sometimes for my wife, it's difficult for her to take it all. But then again, she's only 5' 1".

Incognito

7. Pappy

Pappy Member

Welcome "dawg"

8. Imported

Gold Member

joe22xxx: Well, mine is 9.5 inches & real thick. In person, it looks bigger on me because I have a lean body. I haven't seen any dick in actual life that is over 12 inches long & to be honest, a foot of dick is pretty amazing.

Welcome,bud.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice