Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you all. I'm a little more relaxed with this warm welcome. I am on here to maybe find some people just to talk to, women especially because even though I am straight, and not a girl clearly, I love talking gossip sometimes. I.. am looking for women, but the chances of finding someone who would want to date me seems slim. I want to find someone who will be interested by the pictures, but will spend the time to get to know me. I really prefer more mature women who like to have fun, this doesn't mean I'm knocking out women my age, its just you really need to know if your mature or not.

Guys, I am one of you.. but I'm not gay enough to be... yeah. Still a good conversation is a good conversation, PM me if you think you might be interested in talking about.. well anything, cars, games, internet stuff. whether your just interested in getting to know the 18 year old who is desperate for decent conversation.

nipple_rubs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stop looking for women and youll be fine , enjoy the site m8 ,i cant keep of it and im 100 percent straight and getting married in 4 months,the future missis loves it too. :)
we promise lol
btw all ya intrests are accesible on this site dude ...somewhere i promise.

Enjoy

Last edited: