Sephiroth: I'm a longtimereader of the posts and decided to register today. I hope to meet some great people and share some insight into your problems

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to the madhouse, Sephiroth! Looking forward to your joining the conversation.

Tell us about that user name if you will.

Sephiroth: The name comes from a villian in final fantasy 7. I'm sort a RPG nerd so I chose it as my screen name

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Welcome to the board! Hehe Sephiroth is awesome! Well I hope ya like it here!

Just enjoy you're stay, thats all that matters in the end!

Oh, and I'm also somewhat of an RPG nerd. Rather I used to be, not so much anymore, but I still love them, especially FF7 and Golden Sun.

Admiral Johnson: That was one of my choices for my screen name. I chose it becuase I though it was taken.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I'd do something clever, but my ASCII sefirot requires too many spaces to put here.

Either way, it makes me wonder, does Sephiroth even have a dick? Because in that last fight, his lower body consists of wings.

B_jasmin

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Sephiroth@May 16 2005, 02:08 AM
I'm a longtimereader of the posts and decided to register today. I hope to meet some great people and share some insight into your problems
[post=311466]Quoted post[/post]​

welcome seph B)

TripodMillenium: Ah, I remember when I first joined after reading for a few years....

After initial uneasiness, I found out its GREAT here. ^^