tttstimulate

Just Browsing
Media
hi im a 23yo male from NY...
just joined bc i feel pretty inadequate...my gf informed me her ex had a 9 inch dick and apparently everyone else was packing...im sitting at avg at 6x6...oh well

good to join the forums cant wait to start browsing around

any girls on this? totally wouldnt mind getting some opinions..

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello tttstimulate,
Welcome. I'd take your gf's comments about her ex's size with a pinch of salt if I were you. If you ask a girl about her ex's penis size you have to be prepared for the answer. But I think some girls can't resist cutting us down to size anyway and can be quite cruel. The chances of her ex having a 9" cock are so so slight that I'd be very suspicious. And if she says her other ex's cocks were also much bigger than yours I become very doubtful indeed. I'm saying that because your cock is actually quite a bit above average, both in length, and particularly in girth. That's right. You have a big cock. I don't want to undermine your relationship with your gf, but I think she said that stuff to cut you down to size. Why she'd want to do that? It's complex, but it'll have something to do with her need to cover her own insecurities. I think she's giving you some bs and you should smile about this and just fuck her brains out. You're more than equipped for the task ;o)

tttstimulate

Just Browsing
Media
well thank you for replying

yeah well she said her first bf was 9 inches,,,and idk maybe it was maybe it wasnt,but if it was im sure it was just as much girth...i doubt youll find a 9 inch with less girth? i feel like it wouldnt work that way

and then she said she had some other guy that was so thick that it was 'gross' i dont even want to imagine what that means if im on the girthier side