New Member...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_Werelay Whatarod, Sep 27, 2010.

1. D_Werelay Whatarod

D_Werelay Whatarod Account Disabled

Albums:
    Hey everybody, I've been looking at this site for a while and finally decided to join.

Just a little fun story about myself...

Right before I went to college, my dad told me a pretty funny story he had never told me before. According to him, when I went for my checkup when I was two years old, the doctor said everything was completely healthy and normal. However, the doctor said "Your son definitely stepped in line twice."

Before that, I never thought of having a big dick...but after fooling around in college, I definitely know that I have a good member. During sex with the first girl I hooked up with at college, she stopped and said "You have the perfect cock" and literally slept with my cock in her hands. She spread the word to some of her friends and I definitely had a good time in college.

I'm roughly 7.5 hard, good but not overwhelming girth, and kind of veiny. Once I figure out my camera on my new computer I'll post some pics.

Anyways, I'm glad I finally joined and I look forward to being a member of LSPG!

2. wvscwvky

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Welcome. Great story. Enjoy!

3. chicagosam

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG. You and your "friend."

4. Big Del

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG