Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by heavyequipment, Feb 6, 2011.

1. heavyequipment

heavyequipment New Member

Hello everyone. This site is amazing. I never knew there were so many different shapes and sizes and thank you all for sharing these intimate photos. I became interested when my wife of 18 years said she thought the average penis was 8 to 9 inches long. (Mine is 8 x 5.5) This led to us talking about our past sexual partners and she admitted one of her boyfriends was 2 or 3 inches longer than mine. At first I was jealous and then it started to turn me on picturing her with a cock that big. She didn't want to talk about it but said it was very long and bent downward. She said it was no thicker than mine but had a big head. Sometimes sex with him hurt. She said when they 69ed, he would be on top and she would take that big head in her mouth and his cock looked like it went on forever. Anyways, thanks for sharing all the photos. I hope to post some of my own soon but I don't think she would approve. I have a very nice cock and every woman I've been with has complimented me on it. I am 6'4'' tall and weigh 200, in shpe and athletic. I am not attracted to men but admit some of these cocks are amazing.

2. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome

3. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    The average is only 5-7. You and your wife have both been very lucky! :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted