Smalpackage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all. My user name says it all. I joined in order to read a thread mentioned over at Measurection. I must say that I hope you all fully understand how damn lucky you are to have been blessed with a bigger than average cock. I figure that God owes me one and I'm really hoping that there really is reincarnation and in my next life God will make up for shortchanging me in this life. :smile:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
WELCOME to lpsg...ENJOY!!

Not all of us are blessed (???), or lucky (???) to have a big one....I am contantly hearing that "I'm too big to do this...or too do that...or how I wish I knew what deep throat really felt like."
Well, we can learn how to use what we have and maybe still come out on top. We just have to give it our all...

Maybe YOU are the blessed one....:shrug:

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all. My user name says it all. I joined in order to read a thread mentioned over at Measurection. I must say that I hope you all fully understand how damn lucky you are to have been blessed with a bigger than average cock. I figure that God owes me one and I'm really hoping that there really is reincarnation and in my next life God will make up for shortchanging me in this life. :smile:

God didn't short-change you:
you got a little more in a different department.
It doesn't make a difference if you have 3 inches or 13, it's more than what you have between your legs-
0its what you have between your shoulder blades and ears.
If you have a big dick, and no heart or mind, it's pretty much the same.. work with it!! Not every woman wants a big dick- most don't as far as I know... this makes your odds even better!
:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: