longwood

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never posted on any web site in the past and this is a huge leap for me. I would like you to know that since finding LPSG I have come to a new healthier understanding about my own physical sexuality. I have spent my life avoiding situations where someone might see my penis thinking it was so small. Well I have discovered that nearly 8X6 isn't so small. That might be why my wife cried the first time she saw me hard. She thinks my penis is beautiful. In reality that is good enough. But there is still the locker room situation. My penis shrinks up during the busy part of the day and especially after working out. It doesn't look like much. I find this quite embarrasing. After a good jelq I look like manny of the great looking cocks in this site. Thanks for being here. I am looking forward to visiting often.

Media
longwood said:
I have never posted on any web site in the past and this is a huge leap for me. I would like you to know that since finding LPSG I have come to a new healthier understanding about my own physical sexuality. I have spent my life avoiding situations where someone might see my penis thinking it was so small. Well I have discovered that nearly 8X6 isn't so small. That might be why my wife cried the first time she saw me hard. She thinks my penis is beautiful. In reality that is good enough. But there is still the locker room situation. My penis shrinks up during the busy part of the day and especially after working out. It doesn't look like much. I find this quite embarrasing. After a good jelq I look like manny of the great looking cocks in this site. Thanks for being here. I am looking forward to visiting often.

Welcome, Longwood! I hope you can find what will help you here!