liketolickit1952

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hi i'm new to this site and i want to introduce myself. i have loved large penises all my life i posess an average one and one that is only two inches when flaccid. i was always the guy in the shower after football practice looking at the long swinging dicks. i remember as a freshman it was the first time i was naked with any black guys and this senior from the varsity came into the shower and he was at least ten inches long when soft and he was thick too. i said to myself well thats just the older guys but then a fellow freshman on the team that was shorter then me came into the shower and he had a six inch soft dick. he wasnt bashful about it either because later in the season he would jack it up to it's full size of about nine inches and then throw a towel over it and walk around with it hanging there. funny thing was that his last name was bull which i thought fit the size of his dick. well now that i'm older i have found that i like to suck cock and especially large ones and in particular large black ones. so if you live in the upstate new york area and have a large penis that needs attention contact me
thanks

Media
liketolickit1952 said:
hi i'm new to this site and i want to introduce myself. i have loved large penises all my life i posess an average one and one that is only two inches when flaccid. i have found that i like to suck cock and especially large ones and in particular large black ones. so if you live in the upstate new york area and have a large penis that needs attention contact me. thanks
Welcome, Liketolickit! A man who knows what he likes. Keep on licking and enjoy the site.