Hjalmar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hi all, this is Hjálmar, and iöm from Iceland. Yes, that small little island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean, the country Björk is from, and the one where we killed whales until a few years back... Thats us. :rolleyes:

Just found the forum during a google research for the word "freeballing". (Please, don't judge :wink1:)

The site is cool and hot, so, I hope I'll enjoy it

Það er allt ;)

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hjalmar said:
...the country Björk is from...

Just found the forum during a google research for the word "freeballing". (Please, don't judge :wink1:)
1) ...not to mention Páll Óskar, if I might return to that particular fantasy from my past... :redface:

2) That's much more polite than what I was googling for when I originally found my way here... :rolleyes:

3) Welcome to LPSG. :smile:

Ewwww, numbered points: how anal am I today? :rolleyes:

T

that_other_guy

Welcome ... don't worry people come here for more ... "interesting" reasons than to find information on freeballing :rolleyes: ... enjoy the site

Hjalmar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thanks for the welcome :D

Páll is great... you know, all the Nordic countries seem to be very... "nazi" very blonde-hair-and-blue-eyes-nazi-soldiers... but here it's very gay :D

Finish invented sauna baths... Which is totally normal. what would you do when Winter lasts forever? :D

We're in August, and the frist snow is expected for the end of the month... But, I love the weather here though! :D

aleftcurve

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Hæ Hjálmar,

Nice to see an Icelander on the site. :smile:

I'm no stranger to Iceland .It's one of my favorite places on earth. I was stationed at the base in Keflavik( when it was still around) And i've visited many times. Many friends there as well.

Sjálumst

Media
Hjalmar said:
Hi all, this is Hjálmar, and iöm from Iceland. Yes, that small little island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean, the country Björk is from, and the one where we killed whales until a few years back... Thats us. :rolleyes:

The site is cool and hot, so, I hope I'll enjoy it

Það er allt ;)
Isn't it a little cold to freeball in Iceland? Nice avatar. Welcome to LPSG, Hjalmar. Have fun exploring!

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hjalmar said:
I found my way here because I was trying to find out how deeply one could safely penetrate ones pregnant girlfriend... I never quite found the answer I was looking for.

Welcome to the world of mayhem and conversations that polite people, who wear wing tipped shoes during their leaser time or cary small purses, don't have.

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went skinny dipping with some friends last week and the water was so fucking cold even I shrivelled right up! And it was meant to be summer in the UK! Some of the guys were being laughed at by the girls!!!!

Dont know what Iceland is like but I guess colder still

Peace and Love
Del