EVANSG2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi eveyone,
I'm Pete 20 from Manchester England. I am very sporty and have been told that I have a good physique. I am looking to chat to people who have the same "problem" as me - being well-endowed. I work in the swimming pool and have to wear red speedoes as part of my uniform - I get a few giggles from teenage girls. My last girfriend dumped me because she said I was too big for her. I would love to hear from some lady members, who could offer me some help and advice.

:smile: looking foward to hear from you all

Isil_Siluvalyë

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not a lady, and at the moment not your friend (That would take time, you see), but I can still welcome you to the site, no?

Well, if the answer is yes, read the next paragraph, if no, the paragraph after:

I'm glad you've decided to join us! I'm new myself, but it seems like a friendly enough place to be, so I don't regret my decision to join. Well, i eleni ar Isil siluvalyë! Oh! And I can't say I've ever worn a red speedo, but I'm sure that would be a little...odd...that it would be required if you're getting unwanted (If not unwarrented) attention from it and it's making your work more difficult or unpleasant. Never having been emplyed in a pool, I wouldn't know how you'd go about it, but I would ask your boss if (s)he would consider letting you wear something different. If they ask why, I'd tell them that it was a bit personal, but you were getting unneeded attention and it was making you uncomfortable or making your job harder, or something. Anyways, that's just me, and what do I know? :)

Aren't we mean? If the answer is "No" then you must be just looking for a hook-up, if you aren't then please refer to the preceding paragraph. ^^

-Anar

unclespunk1049

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What problem?? Welcome to LPSG! I am a member but one who admires the endowments of others....in other words, I am a "well endowed want-a-be". Let me tell you, if I had that problem, I would be wearing speedos one size smaller! I guess it depends on how you look at it. I would say, just be proud of your manhood and accept the looks graciously! :smile: