feelsgood

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am retired now and living out the rest of my life quit comfortably. My hobbies are fishing, hunting, eating well, and above all else having "feelsgood" orgasms.

I am very sexual active in my senior years. All my life I have had a very strong libido and sex drive. This has been ever since my testicles started doing their job when I was 11 or 12 years old. Even today, at 70 years old, I have to have a climax almost every day.

However, most of the time now, in my old age, I will only have one orgasm per day – not like when I was young and had three or four in so many hours. I am so fortunate to still be able to get my big old eight-inch cock up, erect, hard and having so much pleasure with it.

Since my early teenage years, I have been an enthusiastic major masturbator. Now in my old age I like best mutual masturbation or having my wife and girlfriends give me oral and shooting my cum in their mouth. My dear wife is especially gifted with her mouth and tongue. She takes me to the edge many times and makes me last for over one half hour.

Of course, I give it to them with my mouth and talented tongue. I just love to suck on a women’s pussy. I am a very experienced snatch eater. My daring wife says my ever so gifted tongue is the main reason she married me years ago. I do not know about that for sure because she likes big thick cocks too. I am always ready and willing to return the favor to my wife and other girls with my mouth down there between their legs.

I am very healthy for my age and I exercise daily. My wife of 35 years is still very sexually active too. She is 64 years young but joyfully she is still very sexually active too. All though now as she is getting old, she is satisfied with masturbating, having intercourse or my mouth sucking her beautiful cunt only about once or twice a week.

My very lovely wife is bi and has a sweet girlfriend. I am straight and do not do the homo thing. Nevertheless, I sometimes get to have intercourse with my wife's girlfriend in a glorious threesome.

Then I have two much younger, super hot, neighbor ladies that just love a big prick too. They are so hot and horny and their husbands do not seam to take care of their needs. At least one afternoon a week one of them are over here at my house and I get to service them. My wonderful wife has always been very liberal about me having other cunts to screw and lick.

My wife and I belong to a swinger's senior citizens sex club. You have to be 55 or older to join. We have 14 couples and meet at a different household once a month for fine food and very good fucking. At our swinger's sex parties, you cannot have sex with your wife only other members. We club member go once or twice a year to a nude swingers beach, mostly out of the country. Last December my wife, six other member couples, and I were in Mexico on the seacoast and celebrated it up real good. We all went naked for six days and just fuck our brains out on the beach. Oh, what fun we all had.

I think life is still pretty good at 70 years old don't you think -- Feelsgood.

Reactions: Orion69x

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome Mr.Feelsgood to LPSG
Your life sounds so good....I think I'll come live in Minnesota too:biggrin1:
so I can feel like you.:wink:

Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!
Whopper-lee:smile:

feelsgood

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Greetings to all and thanks for your welcoming comments.

Stylung sent me a privet message. In it he said that I was not old at 70 years. He said he 87 years old and still was masturbating.

God, I hope I am still around at 87 and I can still get my cock hard with my hand like Stylung. I wonder if in 17 years, I will have any women that will still polish my cock end with their mouths and give me a rousing climax.

Feelsgood