Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by gotex4, Apr 26, 2007.

1. gotex4

gotex4 New Member

I find this site very interesting. I found it particularly enlightning to read female responses to penis size and the variability in responses to impontance.

My hobby is reading and writting about human mate selection so you can understand why I might find the subject of female behavior in relationship to selecting a man to some degree on physical traits. The degree to which a woman gives physical traits importance varies from woman to woman, of course, and the degree to which traits in a male that are not physical, but behavioral, can mitigate the importance of the physcal. It is a complecated set of varibles that we must deal with when trying to discover the importance of any selective mechanism in humans.

I probably will not post that often, because I will undoubtadly appear too pedantic. I have a sense this is not what you guys want. However, I will read with delight female responses to questions and also their questions to the site.

Vic

2. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Too pedantic for this site? Believe me, we can out-pedant you. Fussy, persnickety, painstaking, that's us. Post away. You'll fit right in.

3. chicagosam

Gold Member

I agree! Great writing style. We need more of you! And what a treat to see real words used with correct context, punctuation, and impeccable speliing! I am in writer heaven! Pedant away, my new friend!:biggrin1:

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Yeah, we're in need of an American punctilious pedant.

Welcome to our study group, gotex.

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Hey Welcome............:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted