yourgboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hi,

well this is me, John G. looking for support here.
allthough, most of you seem very happy and indulging in your "big problem" and not in need of any support of that kind.

anyway. i could do with some. I have very unpleasent experiences, like
after a few dates being told "you're nice but your dick is just too big, things will not work out for us". or at the sportsclub being referred to as "horsedick or donkeydick", or even at highschool being mocked "you know john, he has a dick that is this [holding hands wide apart] big".

so , i hope that i can find some support here. However I have some doubts whether, as it seems, uploading pics on the internet of your own erection will really help to cope with this.

John.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Welcome, John, you've come to the right place. Many of us have been there/done that and we're more than willing to help you with your questions and concerns.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Holy Mother of God, whip out your wang and tell us what your specific problem is. Someone in this group is sure to be hung the same way you are who can help you. Some are extra girthy, some extra long, and some both; with different shapes and bends to boot. And let us not forget glans and skin variations. Have fun!:party2:There are all kinds of ways to be big.

yourgboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks all fpr your reactions. re-reading my first post, perhaps it sounds a bit harsh. but yes, i had a few hurting experiences.

thanks for the comment/suggestion "to have fun", because that is after all what I am looking for, to enjoy myself and, well, make it enjoyable for my partner.

i will "whip it out" but i won.t show it on the net yet, at this moment i find that a bit too exhibitionistic. but if it is worth anything, i measured once and came to 22cm long and 16 cm perimeter at the widest point (below the top, i am uncut)

since i live in Europe i am not sure what that is in inches. .

apart from sizes and informal rankings, i hope to change usefull experiences,

john