dnorteno61

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello everyone!
I just joined this site yesterday and I must say that I am very happy I came upon such a site.
I'm a masculine, Black man from Philly, Pennsylvania and I've always had a very discernable fetish (if you will) for big dicks. At first, I was somewhat ashamed of this fact but as I've aged, I realized it is a preference that can be likened to the same fascination man of my friends have for Big women...or women w/ big tits or big asses. So I'm at peace with the fact that you big dicked men were meant for me...and I for you.
Most of my sexual encounters have been with men who are quite endowed...and many lament the fact that it is very difficult for them to find people who are able to handle them orally. Fortunately, that has never been a problem for me. Giving oral satisfaction to men with big dicks seems to be my calling. MANY have said that I should open a school specializing in fellatio for "The Blessed" as they say in the South. Honestly...if there were a legal way of doing that, I might consder it.
Anyway, just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and say how happy I am to be among you.

Incidentally, I've reconciled myself with the fact that I also have a pre-cum and cum fetish. There is nothing like it!

I look forward to communicating with you all.

-D