Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by bbignob, Nov 20, 2007.

1. bbignob

bbignob New Member

Hi! I was so glad , while surfing, to have come across this site. Most men would kill for this problem. But, it is very frustrating. Please, don't blow me off as a braggart. But, My size is causing me several problems rhat are totally embarassing. I've never measured my penis. All during high school, college, the gym and golfing, when in the showers, when someone happens to catch a glimpse of me below the waist, I get either a look of surprise, or some over reacting idiot with a few comments that, of course, bring all eyes to my crotch. I never slept with many women. It was the same thing. Even a few backed off after seeing it. My circumference matches the length. I always feared getting an erection in public, whether "excitement, need to urinate, or any other reason. I've tried tight pants to hold it in and loose pants to give it room to to hide. Neither works. Jock straps were a joke. I've learned to just find a place to sit and let it pass. I hope no one thinks I'm lying or bragging. And I'm sure there are those who would give anything to have this problem/ But, it's very difficult to live with. My wife thought I was the perfect gentleman because I didn't try anything with her. It wasn't because I didn't want any problems. After marrying, I explained. She was very good with me, understood, and we worked together because, yes, She wasn't quite big enough, so we worked on it. She is a wonderful person and I'm glad I waited. I appreciate this site and look forward to all info.

2. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome to you.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Hey, bbignob, welcome. You are among sympathetic friends here.

4. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    You came to the right place. Welcome.

Draft saved Draft deleted