New member's member

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, so you are str8, but you are here showing your cock to a bunch of gay guys and inviting comments as such. not sure why you had to throw the gay comment in there, othere than to deter gay guys from contacting you. Name of the game buddy, if you flaunt your big dick, it will attract the gays, so get comfortable with it.

JohnnyFF

Sexy Member
Media
I am straight as well, but you are inviting Gays by posting your picks. You do have a nice hammer, and should not be so narrow minded about who contacts you. You feed from the attention, and enjoy showing yourself off, and you should, but negativity is ignorant.

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If one posts on LPSG, there is no need for comments on sexuality. We ALL enjoy the many blessings we have been given by our Creator! A major way of acceptance, is to be open to all. Yeah, I'm a gay man - what you have been given is nice but your attitude is lousy and makes you very unattractive.

dylz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
dont know what everyones complaining about... i think he was just clarifying his sexuality not telling gay guys not to comment. chill out, lol.

and wow that dick is enormous, props.

jmwman

Just Browsing
Media
he could have probably been more tactful with revealing his sexual preference. im straight and i didnt do that when i posted my pics. by the way he should eat some of those pringles, skinny.

JGatsby

Experimental Member
Media
Dude, you have no class. Lucky for you, you have a large member to make up for your lack of tact. Kind of ironic that you have a such a nice dick and probably unable to use it on anyone due to your off-putting character.

Wow controversy much?! Sorry if I offended anyone o_O

mike1lu

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude, you have no class. Lucky for you, you have a large member to make up for your lack of tact. Kind of ironic that you have a such a nice dick and probably unable to use it on anyone due to your off-putting character.

Well I dunno what it's like over stateside, but I over here we have a thing called humour (hence the ^^)

JGatsby

Experimental Member
Media
Just know you're not making a good first impression if the majority of the comments made on your 9" cock in a LPSG forum are not about your size but rather how insulting and rude you are.....I think that speaks volumes!

Again, good luck to you chump, you'll need it.

Well I dunno what it's like over stateside, but I over here we have a thing called humour (hence the ^^)