New MILF here for BBC

PrettyDelicious

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hello everyone,

I am new to LPSG. Feel free to check out my photos and as soon as I figure out the video uploading situation there will be a few of those.

I do have a PREFERENCE......I do BBC (Big Black Cock) ONLY and have no problems about that, so please keep your hatred or insecurities about that to yourself if you have any, thank you.

Other then that....I am a FELLATIO MASTER ! Quite the shit so to speak and love sucking BBC all the way to the balls and some if possible! The deepest I have DT is 11 3/4" with an upward curve (photo in my album of the cock)

I love to satisfy a man.

I also have fantasies about being gang-banged (again) or just 2 orr 3 at a time. I have experienced up to 5 at once (in my 20's however)

I am a 41 year old 5'6" Athletic Build and Toned (working on sculpted for now toned) Single Mom MILF with Natural Red Curly Hair down to my ass just about, I'm a little pack of DYNAMITE 34-26-34 Size 4-5 (125-130lbs) and no how to handle a REAL MAN ! I see black men only because of many factors and really love the contrast in our skin tones, the way he handles me in bed with the same no holding back passion and heat i give, the love of GREAT HEAD, the art of knowing how to fuck a woman in the ass properly......many many reasons why i love black men!

So BBC come say hello, don't be shy...........I promise I won't bite HARD, i just nibble a little ;-) I love to give pleasure to a beautiful BBC ALL NIGHT LONG......I get creamy and I SQUIRT

xoxo

Media
LOL! I am a very fast talker and my typing speed is outta this world.

Fast hands and a fast mouth. It's a dynamite combination. What else can you do fast? Or . . . slow?:biggrin1:

Thank you. Hope your evening is going well.

My evening always goes well when I can put a smile on a lady after I've intrigued her enough to "nibble.":biggrin1:

tehRiot

Just Browsing
Media
While i think all your reasons for liking bbc are awesome i feel i gotta let my you know that some of the white dudes on this site arent slackin in the dick deparment lol now on to you sucks that your out in cali ive always had fantasies about women older than me.. recently I slept with a former hs teacher of mine but thats other story nice pics btw check mine out if your diggin the bbc

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The deepest I have DT is 11 3/4" with an upward curve (photo in my album of the cock)

Sorry, but I don't see anything even remotely approaching that in your gallery. You have one that looks to be about 7-7.5...Good luck and have fun :smile:

123scotty

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hi and welcome. if you like bbc well go for it do what you enjoy.
best of luck and i hope you get what you are looking for
ps don't suppose if i blackened up a bit that would pass
lol

Gamm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Black men only? there seems to be a white guy in those pics unless I'm not seeing things clearly. Welcome aboard!

Xspree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im black/White, i do have a bigger than average sized dick, i do love milf's, and i love to fuck women in the ass. The only problem is that i dont live anywhere near cali... NYC sucks, ive been search'n for women and milf's on this site to hookup with but all i seem to find is a bunch of gay dudes that just cant comprehend the fact that im straight.. IF you guys(men aswell as women) know of any women here in the NYC area let me know..