New Moderator!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Yep, that's me, your friendly neighborhood section moderator! Help me out here now by being good little posters. ;)

My e-mail addy and AIM/YIM usernames are in my profile so you may contact me anytime. Please do. I love hearing from my LPSG friends. Even if it's just 'howdy.' If I can't help you solve a problem then we'll find somebody who can.

You might also add me to your LPSG buddy list so you'll be able to send me PM's if you wish.

Otherwise, other than having green stars under my name, you won't even know I'm the mod.

Post, respond and have fun, guys and gals!

Your pal,

Pecker

French translation: Aperitif - a set of dentures.

mindseye: Hey, thanks for taking on this board. Even before the most recent brouhaha, this board generates a lot of heat from the George W Bush threads. Don't let that heat burn you out. ;)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Don't worry, Mindseye. My blood pressure might rise until the top of my skull pops off but if W. can take it, so can I.

Pecker

I don't get even. I get odder.

wvalady1968: I've added you to my buddy list, but could you explain what the "buddy list" is all about? I must have missed that class.

Moderator? Cool! Do you get an employee discount with that?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Mindseye could be more specific, but the buddy list for PM's at the moment is just a list of friends that you may click on to send a PM (rather than have to look up their name elsewhere to click on). Also the buddy list divides those members who are online at that particular time from those who are offline.

Mindseye has visions of grandeur (a good thing) for LPSG, so we'll have more uses to come!

Pecker

I am having an out-of-money experience.

SpeedoGuy: I think Pecker is level headed and will do a good job as moderator even when the heat is high.

SG

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the 1903 is a hoot, talk about a dead thread DAMN!!!

I can't believe I been here 4 years already!