New Moderators

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks All. I really want to thank Matthew, Jana and Lex. They were such a driving force in helping to create the TOS. THey may be firey but they care so much about this place being somewhere that we all would like to be a part of and I thank them. Mindseye, Pecker and Freddie have been such voices of reason and have kept an even keel. for Texassgirl, Altairion, RIderocket and Pappy you may be gone but you definitely are not forgotten. I want to say I love you all and I have been honored to be among you....

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I may be too recent of an addition but you all seem pretty cool. Thanks.

Rawbone - post more.
It's true, rawbone's posts are too infrequent, but each is a nugget to savour.

Ooo, hmm, no... I'm just gonna let that one stand. I've already flirted with him too much today. :tongue:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that whether people liked, or disliked, your views, I don't think it could ever be denied that you practiced what you preached. You were always a huge advocate for free speech, and there are a good many members that should probably be unwittingly thankful that they're still here because of your belief in that.

OK, so I was serious for a whole paragraph, so tell me, did you nominate Big Dirg yet? :tongue:

Thanks! Believe it or not, that was all I ever wanted. I was never a good choice for a mod, but I tried to temper my strong opinions by listening to the clamer voices of my cohorts more often than not. I was the one who asked for Freddie to join us, and that was a very good call. Alas, I have not heard from him much lately, more due to my situation than his, I am sure. I will try to send him an email soon to see how he is doing, I miss him a ton.

Big Dirge cares about this site too- he's been here a long time. I doubt he'd want the job, but it's very good to have very polar opposites in a group like that- keeps the checks and balances in place. Some of us who disagree with each other's politics don't actually dislike each other as people.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Big Dirge cares about this site too-... Some of us who disagree with each other's politics don't actually dislike each other as people.
Apparently. I heard about the nuptuals. I'm so happy for you two. I think you made him blush though. He took his pic down.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had this conversation with a few people... I know who I think would make a great moderator.

Novice_btm~ The guy has excellent eyes for Trolls.
Hickboy~He doesn't give a shit about what people think about him.:rolleyes
Claire~She has a calming effect, but she seems to enjoy authority.:tongue:

Novice_btm - as long as it doesn't take away time from his flesh pile duties.
Hickboy - like his moxie.
Claire - have always thought she was one of the more awesome people here. Have a secret crush on her.

Can I add that I think ColJohn is "da bomb"

Sorry to hear that Lex and Matthew are no longer going to be mods. Enjoyed them and their sanity.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Hey, THANKS. It's nice to know that there are people that hold me in that regard. :smile:

Well, some people are known for their brains, others for their wit... you are known for your ability to take 5 cocks in your cyber ass at once.:smile:

Vote novice as your new MOD. He puts the "tight-yet-willing-asshole-to-stick-your-cock-in" in Moderator.:rolleyes:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, some people are known for their brains, others for their wit... you are known for your ability to take 5 cocks in your cyber ass at once.:smile:

Vote novice as your new MOD. He puts the "tight-yet-willing-asshole-to-stick-your-cock-in" in Moderator.:rolleyes:
Yeah, THAT'LL get me taken seriously as a contender. :rolleyes:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Caire~She has a calming effect, but she seems to enjoy authority.:tongue:

I have been asked by two current moderators to apply (independent from each other, apparently) but I must say I don't take LPSG serious enough to take over a position of authority here. I come here twice a day usually, look at a lot of posts, reply to some, though not as much any more as I used to.

And I'm still coping with the effects of not having been nominated as the new secretary of defense. Maybe I should apply as secretary to the secretary of defense.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
I have been asked by two current moderators to apply (independent from each other, apparently) but I must say I don't take LPSG serious enough to take over a position of authority here. I come here twice a day usually, look at a lot of posts, reply to some, though not as much any more as I used to.

And I'm still coping with the effects of not having been nominated as the new secretary of defense. Maybe I should apply as secretary to the secretary of defense.

If we were allowed to vote for mods, I'd give you my vote, and I'd definitely vote for you as the new Secretary of Defense.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
Novice_btm - as long as it doesn't take away time from his flesh pile duties.
Hickboy - like his moxie.
Claire - have always thought she was one of the more awesome people here. Have a secret crush on her.

Can I add that I think ColJohn is "da bomb"

Sorry to hear that Lex and Matthew are no longer going to be mods. Enjoyed them and their sanity.

For unsolicited compliment, the good genie awards Fratty any wish he wants (except he must return the nude photos)