1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

New mods and new spiffy labels maybe?

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by Scrufuss, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Scrufuss

Scrufuss Banned

Just a suggestion...
    You know those labels that appear under a persons name like "Gold Member" and "moderator" I am thinking that U should expand the spectrum for quick visual identification... [so I quickly know who to mess with and who to schmoooze to..]
    Maybe The Admin should get a shiny label with 3 Gold medals on the side, 1 in front and 2 shadowing behind it on either side. Or a Gold medal with a crown on it.
    The Mods should get a label with 2 gold medals touching each other.
    The Gold member label stays the same.
    The plain grey Member becomes copper, or twirls and with gold on one side grey on the other..
    And what about some animation since they are gif files? Maybe the Admin medals can shimmer or blink. The Mods medals can blink in and out slowly..
    The Gold member medals can twirl.
    I dunno, maybe its a mute point. Maybe its just too cheezy and someone has to tell me so.
    I sometimes find myself quickly glancing at the labels for color identification and end up thinking a Mod is a lowly member..

To much trouble to bother? I am willing to make the modified gif labels IF you might think its cool...

Oh nevermind

2. No_Strings

Gold Member

Would you like a sticker, too?
    Gold star or smiley face?

3. Scrufuss

Scrufuss Banned

Only if they are the ones that glow in the dark, or the ones that glow from within.. Otherwise keep it simple...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice