New Movie About John Holmes

drrionelli: I just read that the lady from "Friends" is going to be in a new movie about the life and times (such as they were) of John Holmes. I cannot remember the actor's name who is cast in the male lead (I'm wanting to say it's Val Kilmer).

It should be an interesting film, in a strange, if not bizarre, sort of way, don't you think? ???

dfox7.3x5: Val Kilmer indeed is playing John Holmes in the movie "Wonderland." The studio has come up with at least one eyebrow-raising promotional gadget: a 13 1/2-inch ruler dubbed the John Holmes Big Boy. My company has passed on distributing them. Anyway, I thought John was longer than that; in one interview he claimed he had never measured, but on film I thought it looked longer than 13 1/2.

gigantikok: Val Kilmer... as John Holmes?? :eek:

Yikes, that's quite a stretch.

I guess Boogie Nights has made it more socially acceptable to base a movie around penis size.

Donk: Sounds like an interesting movie that may avoid the silliness generated by the "Boogie Nights" prosthetic.

For the record, the usual claim about Holmes was 14". He was surely smaller than that, but I think he must have been bigger than the 9" that is often suggested around here. In pics I have seen, it actually looks very similar to my 11 incher.

jerkin4-10: read in interview in playboy? back in the day...he said he had 10 inches...

CardiffDillon: A nice site about 'the king' is whoisjohnholmes.com
It's got a few free vid clips, a fun shooting game and a partial videography. It also reports that John himself once said he was 10". Mind you, his brother once said that John would lie when the truth would sound better....

cheers

Dillon