New Name for "Doggy Style"

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Now we've gone from a single Doggy to an entire zoo...

Milch cow, Dog, Deer, Ass, Cat, Llama, Hound, Terrier, Poodle, Mastiff, Beagle, Spaniel...

Too much mooing, barking, braying, yowling, hissing and spitting for me...

Although I have been known to yowl from time to time.:biggrin1:

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
This might be a tough one, ladies - the Kama Sutra reference, while the best bet yet, would sadly be lost on a lot of folks.

And the fact that we as humans, having watched animals rutting for millions of years, would be hard pressed to come up with a new name for something that is ingrained in the brainstem.

As such, my prole approach was to hit the Urban Dictionary for "doggy style" - every reference on the first page had the word "behind" in it.

Distill "behind" and we might have a foundation here.

Uh oh - Invent Your Sexual Position kicks in! Instead of doggy style...

Back The Truck Up

into a pole :biggrin1:

or is that prole? :tongue:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've got it, bliss, I've got it:
"woof from a blue healer"
Doncha just love it?:cool:
Noooo?

I used to have a blue heeler/pit bull mix. He was the best dog I've ever had. Seeing this now just brings to mind him doing... things... that I don't want to think about. Especially when he was doing said things to the cat's head.

Oh, anyway.

I agree that it's a goofy name, but I can't think of anything clever. Dammit.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey...the idea of "presenting" is a good point.

If a woman wants her man's interest in a really big hurry, bending over is a great way to get it!

But I always thought "presenting" was just that...the female's position of invitation for the male.

What do you call what happens after presenting (more specifically than "fucking.")?:wink:

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since some women think the name doggie is degrading -call it the Tiffany position -Most dream of or love going to Tiffany's

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chrysalis and I discussed this in Chat tonight. Neither of us like the term "Doggy Style" and think the position feels too good to have such a lowly and ridiculous name. Any suggestions?
Doggy Style is a silly name. I cant think of a better one. I have to think about it....:tongue:

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not sure what we should call doggy style, but I've often felt that in vaginal/oral DP is a "spit roast", then vaginal/anal should be called "spatchcock". :D

spartalee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about "making an h" since if you think about it with the guy stright up and the girl straight out from him with her arms down it looks like an "h" so you couldbe like hey baby lets do it "h" style or hey baby lets make a chair since the womans back would represent the seat of a chair and her arms and legs and the guys legs would be the legs of said chair and the guy would be the back rest....or maybe I just woke up and fixing to go take a final so nothin of what I said makes any sense to anyone....

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Frombe" style...

pronounced frOM as in Prom date.

(from behind)

examples:

"yo I hit that frombe!"

"yeah man I got all up in that frombe style son!"

"I want it frombe"

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Adding to the list of zoo animals how about we go for "Rampant monkey style" ?

Seriosuly though, I have no objects to the term doggy style, call it as you see it I say. If we really do need a new term though, I'd have to go for

"Make sure your going for the right fucking one style"
"Surprise style"
"I can see you watching the tele style"
"Stop looking at your watch style"
"I don't believe for a second you "slipped" style"
"Thank god I cant see your face style"

Sry, I lied when I said seriously. I have no serious suggestions what so ever.

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

In my never-be-humble opinion, this is the best one yet. Really.

I like it, too. Sounds like a French delicacy of some kind.

DiegoID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always thought that it was supposed to be the "Tiger Leap" position in the Kama Sutra, but I've also heard Hawaiian Style (As opposed to missionary position)

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Doggy Style is a silly name. I cant think of a better one. I have to think about it....:tongue:

Yep I do agree that is a silly name and foreigner to me..I do apply it when I talk with english speakers...:tongue: because in my language and culture the positions are name as explaining what the body part is doing, mostly legs , body angles and etc as standing, both kneeling, sides and etc

I would suggest 'taking from behind' and details of that angles be explained or better demonstrated :tongue: because of variations. Plus I do find very sexy and hot in the heat of the passion moment call him and being called of animals: as mare=eguinha/horse, she ram=cabritinha/ram, etc but in portuguese but I dont feel the same about being called bitch/cow in english , for sure - it will sounds eka and turn off to me...:wink:

By the way who gave the position a 'doggy' name anyways ?:confused: