New, need some advice.

Lin

Just Browsing
Media
Hello all, I've just joined this site and I'm very glad I found it.
I already have some questions. I've wanted a little more length on my cock, but never really gave it the effort since I don't know how to go about it. Erect I'm 6in long & 5.5in in girth. I bought a pump a couple of months ago, used it a couple of times then put it away in my closet. Now I'm ready to go about it. Will the pump give results or should I get one of those extenders. If I do use the pump, how often should use it & will it do anything to my erection, specifically a softer erection. I'm looking for a 1-2in gain and I know it's gonna take some time, but I'm willing to put it in. Your advice is appreciated.

Thanks, Lin

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dude....first off welcome....secondly you're only 18. depending on when you started puberity, your cock could (and probably will) continue to grow....I didn't get to the size I am today until I was at least 23, and I think my big guy is still growing some....If I were you, I would wait until you're at least in your mid 20's before you go and try to grow using a pump. you don't want to screw something up in your cock that could effect its natural growth.....by the way 6x5.5 is something to be proud of... you're above average in both length and width....and by the time you are done growing, I wouldnt be suprised if you were 1/2 in + longer and 1/4 in wider....patience man

Lin

Just Browsing
Media
Yes, I know & I'm not gonna go do anything without fully thinking it through. From what you have said, I'm just gonna wait and read about the different techniques out there.

roger_dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are gonna decide on something I would suggest a very light manual exercise routine. Just like mentioned before, you don't want to screw up what could naturally get bigger.

ajackinbuddy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hello there...
I'm also a new member, and I'm glad I found this site. I'm perfectly happy with my size. I've also thought about trying a pump just to fuck around a little. Low pressure, just for kicks. The information on this site has been 100% awesome, so many thanks to the members- especially tripod, who puts together good lists of information for starters. = )

In the meantime, I'm hoping to post my progress on here so people who were thinking of trying will have some other experiences to look on. Otherwise, any other advice for someone starting out?