New Needing Opinions On An Issue

Boosted Rocket

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey people!Just joined not to long ago looking for the best ways to enlarge my penis because im not to confident about my size(6").I need some ppl's opinions on what my gf told me when I asked her a question.I asked her if any of her ex's were bigger than me and she said yeah 1 guy in length & girth(8").I then asked her who pleased her more him or me and she said me.Is that even possible to please her more with my 6" then his 8" which is thicker too?Or is she just lieing to me not to hurt my feelings?Keep in mind that b4 this she has lied about it many times...first saying im bigger,then we're about the same, then he's bigger in length and then in both ways.This bothers me alot when I think about it and it hurts that she's lied about it so much.I actualy masterminded the situation to get the truth saying her ex hit her up on aim when I was on her screen name and said I got a pic of it.I said that I seen the pic of it and not to lie again.Then she admitted it.I want to marry her and she supposibly want's to marry me but I can't marry her if she's lieing to me like this and about something so important.What the hell should I do?

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Boosted Rocket said:
Hey people!Just joined not to long ago looking for the best ways to enlarge my penis because im not to confident about my size(6").I need some ppl's opinions on what my gf told me when I asked her a question.I asked her if any of her ex's were bigger than me and she said yeah 1 guy in length & girth(8").I then asked her who pleased her more him or me and she said me.Is that even possible to please her more with my 6" then his 8" which is thicker too?Or is she just lieing to me not to hurt my feelings?Keep in mind that b4 this she has lied about it many times...first saying im bigger,then we're about the same, then he's bigger in length and then in both ways.This bothers me alot when I think about it and it hurts that she's lied about it so much.I actualy masterminded the situation to get the truth saying her ex hit her up on aim when I was on her screen name and said I got a pic of it.I said that I seen the pic of it and not to lie again.Then she admitted it.I want to marry her and she supposibly want's to marry me but I can't marry her if she's lieing to me like this and about something so important.What the hell should I do?

I'm certainly no counselor, but I think there are "larger" issues here other than who was larger. Better work those out first.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
okay kiddo you have a few issues going on here, and here’s my take on a it:

1. Getting caught up on penis size, more often than not, only works towards your overall detriment.
B). (Warning: very corny saying ahead) “It’s not the size of the boat – it’s the motion of the ocean.” Simply put, you don’t need a large penis to sexually satisfy a woman (in this case, your girlfriend).

2. Yes, you do need trust in a relationship, but I don’t think she [your girlfriend] significantly violated that trust. There are much, much worse things that she could have lied about to you. If you guys are seriously thinking about marriage – don’t let this one hang-up be a hindrance. I’m sure you guys will laugh about it later on.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Yah man, it really wasn't a good idea to ask.. It is never a good idea to ask those kind of questions. If you really care for her and want to marry her, you can always have the sit down conversation, where you both profess your love for each other, and vow to stay as honest as possible. At least that way, if one of you lies, you know it was done after the "no lying" rule was put into place.

Forget the size of your dick. She clearly cares for you if she is with you. If she moans and groans when you stick it to her.. she is happy... you be happy too.. enjoy it.. and have lots of sex:biggrin1:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pecker said:
It's not her fault for lying about it.

It's your fault for asking in the first place.

I have to agree with Pecker - this particular problem is all on you. Don't ask if you can't handle the answer.

She should have said she didn't want to discuss it instead being dishonest. Of course, you violated her trust by digging through her computer.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Chuck64 said:
Of course, you violated her trust by digging through her computer.

i think he lied about that part, or am i having a mental laspe here

which of course would still be a violation of trust :rolleyes:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GoneA said:
i think he lied about that part, or am i having a mental laspe here

which of course would still be a violation of trust :rolleyes:

You're right. There's no spaces between the sentences, which makes it difficult to read so I didn't read it too closely... Either way.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Chuck64 said:
You're right. There's no spaces between the sentences, which makes it difficult to read so I didn't read it too closely... Either way.

after tutoring a bunch of 2nd graders everyday for 5 years, i've learned to read all kinds of writing.

p.s. Boosted Rocket, i'm not saying you write like a 2nd grader.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
She is having trouble telling the truth already. Run dude...and not to the alter. The best sex I ever had was with a small dicked guy...trust me...it is not about size my friend. Your size is fine anyway....she should love it because it is attached to YOU.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I were her I would be having doubts of my own. You violated her trust completely just so you could find out her ex has a bigger cock than you. If she believes you then she thinks you logged onto her computer as her, chatted with her ex (which makes me wonder why she is chatting with her ex) asked for a picture of his cock (which would lead him to think she is still interested) and then confronted her with what you did. I think I would run for the hills if I was her (and perhaps if I were you I would also run for the hills- just the hills in the opposite direction of her.)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ugh, for the millionth time, PENIS SIZE IS A MALE OBSESSION, WHICH IS WHY THERE'S ABOUT 10 WOMEN TO 10,000 MEN HERE!!! MEMORIZE THIS FOR FUTURE USE, PLEASE. It grinds me a new one when people just refuse to acknowledge the blatantly obvious.

Okay, now that that's out of my system, here's what you should do. Stop obsessing about your penis or you will drive away anyone who may honestly be interested in you. It's disgusting, kind of like finding out your intended eats shit when you're not around. Could you imagine how obnoxious it would be if your girl obsessed about her vagina in the same way? What if she asked you to describe in vivid detail the pussy of every woman you've slept with, and then compare them to hers. What if she claimed to talk to your ex then confronted you about lying about the details of her twat? I really hope I'm getting through, because this is completely unacceptable behavior for an adult male, and if you're not an adult, you have no business having sex. Please grow up, and quickly before you fuck up everyone who gets close to you.

Boosted Rocket

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dolf250 said:
If I were her I would be having doubts of my own. You violated her trust completely just so you could find out her ex has a bigger cock than you. If she believes you then she thinks you logged onto her computer as her, chatted with her ex (which makes me wonder why she is chatting with her ex) asked for a picture of his cock (which would lead him to think she is still interested) and then confronted her with what you did. I think I would run for the hills if I was her (and perhaps if I were you I would also run for the hills- just the hills in the opposite direction of her.)

She was the one that wanted all my screen names and passwords.So I asked for her's since she asked for mine.She did the same shit which is the reason all this started.She'd say, "Am I the best in bed that you ever had","Am I the tightest","Do I have the biggest tits outta all your ex's".Then that's when I started asking.I didn't violate her trust.And I have a 4 month old daughter with her which is the reason im not "Running For The Hills" just yet.

Attachments

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Boosted Rocket said:

First the part where I tell you what you need to hear. Are you out of your fucking mind? I would have lied to you too. Obviously you are extremely insecure. Knowing you as well as she likely does, I would have assumed you could not handle the truth that you *gasp* do not have the biggest dick in the world, and that I've had bigger. Grow up already! I would have moved out if you told me you pretended to be me online. After you admitted later that you were just manipulating me, I would have begun thinking about giving you back your ring. My future children cannot be brought up in the kind of environment you are nurturing. Someone like you should not have been asking those questions in the first place. It was a desperate cry for ego stroking. Your obsession with feeling inferior to her ex is your problem. You forced her to lie. Weren't you happy when all you knew was you were rocking her world? If she says you are satisfying her, why are you worrying about whether or not you are better than people in the past? Why can't you just be great? Why do you have to be the best?

Now the part where I hold your hand.
First, you are at least average, some would argue bigger than average. You might benefit from a website for smaller hung guys. http://www.measurection.com Most of the guys there are MUCH smaller than 6 inches. Yet, many of them have happy wives, and beautiful children. The men of that site are very supportive, and will want to teach you to be happy and live your best life without the hoax of enlargement. In the girlTalkStr8up! section, there is a thread called female anatomy faq that you should check out. You will immediately feel better.

Now to answer your questions. You are more or less average to just above average, depending on who you listen to. So, odds are, in a large community, a sexually active woman has come accross men your size, larger, and smaller, depending on how sexually active she was.

It is absolutely possible for you to be satisfying her more than her ex. I was with a man for about six years who was about 10" long, and about 6.25" around. We had an amazing sex life together. Now, one of they guys I'm sleeping with is under 5"long, and maybe just under 5" around. I don't really know what he does differently, but outside of not being in love with him, this is the best sex I have ever had. I don't think it has much to do with his size. I think it's the chemistry. I have been with a lot of guys bigger than he, he is the smallest I've been with. The fact is, it is almost certain that I will not meet, nor have sex with another man as big as my ex. Does that doom me to a life of sexual frustration? Of course not. Let's not get crazy.

The most important of all your questions.
What should you do? You should get help. Seriously. You should apologize to your woman and buy her something expensive. You should make it your mission to be more appreciative of your body. You should not be fooled by the pills, lotions, serums, gadgets and whatnot out there. There is no permanent way to significantly increase the size of your penis. None. I hear/read conflicting things about jelq techniches all the time. You can go that way, but it is time consuming, uncomfortable, you must be very consistent, and if you stop, you will not continue to have erections as hard as they were, and eventually you will return to your original size.

To sumarize:
  • suck it up
  • get help (suppoort group? counseling?)
  • apologize (you are out of line, buddy)
  • stop worrying (there is nothing wrong with your dick)

Boosted Rocket

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
First the part where I tell you what you need to hear. Are you out of your fucking mind? I would have lied to you too. Obviously you are extremely insecure. Knowing you as well as she likely does, I would have assumed you could not handle the truth that you *gasp* do not have the biggest dick in the world, and that I've had bigger. Grow up already! I would have moved out if you told me you pretended to be me online. After you admitted later that you were just manipulating me, I would have begun thinking about giving you back your ring. My future children cannot be brought up in the kind of environment you are nurturing. Someone like you should not have been asking those questions in the first place. It was a desperate cry for ego stroking. Your obsession with feeling inferior to her ex is your problem. You forced her to lie. Weren't you happy when all you knew was you were rocking her world? If she says you are satisfying her, why are you worrying about whether or not you are better than people in the past? Why can't you just be great? Why do you have to be the best?

Now the part where I hold your hand. First, you are at least average, some would argue bigger than average. You might benefit from a website for smaller hung guys. http://www.measurection.com Most of the guys there are MUCH smaller than 6 inches. Yet, many of them have happy wives, and beautiful children. The men of that site are very supportive, and will want to teach you to be happy and live your best life without the hoax of enlargement. In the girlTalkStr8up! section, there is a thread called female anatomy faq that you should check out. You will immediately feel better.

Now to answer your questions. You are more or less average to just above average, depending on who you listen to. So, odds are, in a large community, a sexually active woman has come accross men your size, larger, and smaller, depending on how sexually active she was.

It is absolutely possible for you to be satisfying her more than her ex. I was with a man for about six years who was about 10" long, and about 6.25" around. We had an amazing sex life together. Now, one of they guys I'm sleeping with is under 5"long, and maybe just under 5" around. I don't really know what he does differently, but outside of not being in love with him, this is the best sex I have ever had. I don't think it has much to do with his size. I think it's the chemistry. I have been with a lot of guys bigger than he, he is the smallest I've been with. The fact is, it is almost certain that I will not meet, nor have sex with another man as big as my ex. Does that doom me to a life of sexual frustration? Of course not. Let's not get crazy.

The most important of all your questions. What should you do? You should get help. Seriously. You should apologize to your woman and buy her something expensive. You should make it your mission to be more appreciative of your body. You should not be fooled by the pills, lotions, serums, gadgets and whatnot out there. There is no permanent way to significantly increase the size of your penis. None. I hear/read conflicting things about jelq techniches all the time. You can go that way, but it is time consuming, uncomfortable, you must be very consistent, and if you stop, you will not continue to have erections as hard as they were, and eventually you will return to your original size.

To sumarize:
  • suck it up
  • get help (suppoort group? counseling?)
  • apologize (you are out of line, buddy)
  • stop worrying (there is nothing wrong with your dick)

That's some very helpful info.

Thanks!