New north Wales lad

thebigman2007

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As you may have guessed I'm new!
I'm pretty tall , around 6'6"tall stocky etc.
Not sure why I really signed up, thinking of gettin cut as my heads guide chunky n can be a bit tight sometimes.
Msg me if u got any tips.

Will9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi man, nice to have you here.

Re your tight skin. Getting cut is certainly a quick fix and some urologists would recommend that but you could probably stretch it out with some time and still have your skin if you'd rather keep it.

Last edited:

Will9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no personal tips from my own experience, but there will be plenty guys on here with experience.

I would suggest stretching over sequentially bigger objects and holding for a good time, with plenty of moisturising the skin too. It will take some time. Try looking at foreskin restoration guys for inspiration on what can be achieved!

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Agreed. The key is keeping your foreskin well moisturised during "activity" and gradually it will stretch. I had similar probs in my early 20s for about 18 months - I kept getting small tears like paper cuts and they were bloody painful. I had to ease off the wanking (not easy at that age!) but using skin products - you might find that just using lube is enough - my problem cleared up and although my foreskin is a little bit tighter than I'd prefer it's never given me any trouble since.

Seriously, unless your skin is really tight and gets stuck then you shouldn't even be thinking about circumcision. It's very much a last resort.