New nude dude wants comment

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You fit in with all the other sham artists here. Why does your dick change lenghts in the photos?
dude.. you must be a complete idiot or not a dude... because most dicks change length... soft to hard could vary a few inches or so... also i for one know my cck is an inch bigger when im super excited do to tantric, long relentless sex or jelquing...

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dude.. you must be a complete idiot or not a dude... because most dicks change length... soft to hard could vary a few inches or so... also i for one know my cck is an inch bigger when im super excited do to tantric, long relentless sex or jelquing...

It points in the exact same direction when it's hard. It shouldn't be pointing into the air at all if it's soft. Your soft picture is your hard picture. Your hard picture is photoshopped. Class dismissed!

Roscoz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It points in the exact same direction when it's hard. It shouldn't be pointing into the air at all if it's soft. Your soft picture is your hard picture. Your hard picture is photoshopped. Class dismissed!

It would depent on what way the photo was taken. And you dont have PROOF that its been photoshopped atall so thats a pretty wild accusation to make buddy.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah right! I'm not stupid. Just about every person that is complaining wants to ride the big stick. You just can't admit it because your insecure and out of touch with your feelings. And yes I'm looking at you Gilette.

Roscoz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah right! I'm not stupid. Just about every person that is complaining wants to ride the big stick. You just can't admit it because your insecure and out of touch with your feelings. And yes I'm looking at you Gilette.

LOL someones dellusional ...