New "Old" Member

PRinceJC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whats up fellas...I'm new to this message board, but not to PE at all. I'm a firm believer in it and once a few years back read and knew all there was to know about it. I was even one of the originals to order the Jes-Extender, which I used on and off sparatically throughout the past few years, but could never manage the time to use it consistently every day along with Jelqing or Oriental Massage or Towel Raises, etc.

Now, being single again and having a steady job and schedule I have made a promise to myself to take this whole PE thing wholeheartedly and go at it 100% no bull. So I started wearing the Jes on Oct 1st, it's already been 2 weeks and though I have not noticed really any result as far as being erect, I have noticed that my flaccid length stagger a little bit. I wouldn't say that it's already larger flaccid ALL the time, but I have noticed that most of the time it's been hanging lower than it ever has before, but there's also time within these 2 weeks that it looks the same. Maybe it's mental and I'm just fooling myself I don't know, but so far I feel good and everything seems to be positive.

Now for my question to everybody. What does somebody who has seen/gained positive results within a year or so suggest that I do? I been away from the PE Forums and Big Al's site for a while, so I don't know if anything has changed plus I don't even remember my Logins/Passwords to even go look for myself.

Like I said I've just simply been hanging for the past 2 weeks, so starting yesterday I jelqued for 20 minutes after I took off the Jes. Actually before I jelqued, I warmed up and stretched a lil even despite the fact the I hung all day. Then I finished off with some penile slapping for the glands and a quick warmdown and kegals. Does this sound like a good regimen to use for say 3 months or some and then maybe switch it up so I don't plateau my gains. Should I jelq for longer? Please any positive opinions or considerations are welcome. Thanks guys.:smile:

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well, first off, let me welcome you to LPSG. (I tip my hat to you, Sir). As far the PE goes, I really can't you anything about that. I'm satisfied with my dick the way it is. If it changes, then it'll on be on him, LOL.

We do have some members that are 'deep' into the PE, you'll find what you're looking for, I'm sure. Enjoy your stay. We serve breakfast here every morning at 7. It's virtual breakfast, so expect to really chew on something, LOL!

PRinceJC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LMAO!!! I'll keep that breakfast in mind. I'm not cheap, but with the way the economy is heading I'll take a Continental Breakfast virtual or not haha...Thanks for the welcome 8060.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do some research and get a broader prospective; check out the archives here and on other sites, then you can make an informed decision of your own.