APSDCA

Expert Member
Media
Carlsbad, California, United States of America
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
F9512698-A5B6-4352-9E07-1D6BFB9BBEF1.jpeg
Just a new dude here from San Diego originally. Stationed in the Gulf Coast.
23 yo | 74” | 220 lbs | Iberian-Mexican Mix
I am a fellow avid freeballer, mild exhibitionist, gym shower voyeur. Proportionally built, comfortable in my skin.
For the feet fanatics, I’m a size 13 and long toed.
For the voyeurs, I stand 3 ft from the urinals for your viewing pleasure. If you come in for a grab probably won’t fight it unless others are around.
For the kinky ones, sniff my pits, eat my ass, choke on my Richard, I love tasting my taint on your beard, go into my dirty clothes and sniff my gear, choke me a bit harder, and if pain is your game; I sensually inflict but do not get the same type of enjoyment you do from it. As for the real kink, I’m no expert. Red and brown is not for me.
For the women, I’ll play along. Who knows how far we will get. I surprise myself sometimes.
For the straight bro’s, I won’t tell if you don’t. After a few beers, a hole is a hole. What happens in the Sandbox stays in the Sandbox.
For the show offs, you ARE bigger, you ARE thicker, you ARE sexier.
For the uncut dudes, I wish I was! Lucky you!
I have found everything I thought I had to keep to myself about my dick and I, on this forum. Thank you ALL for giving me a sense of relation! You guys are great so far 6FF78FAA-B95A-4766-BC14-4043253D8CC9.jpeg

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to the site!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the

Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

RLJR

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 11457511 Just a new dude here from San Diego originally. Stationed in the Gulf Coast.
23 yo | 74” | 220 lbs | Iberian-Mexican Mix
I am a fellow avid freeballer, mild exhibitionist, gym shower voyeur. Proportionally built, comfortable in my skin.
For the feet fanatics, I’m a size 13 and long toed.
For the voyeurs, I stand 3 ft from the urinals for your viewing pleasure. If you come in for a grab probably won’t fight it unless others are around.
For the kinky ones, sniff my pits, eat my ass, choke on my Richard, I love tasting my taint on your beard, go into my dirty clothes and sniff my gear, choke me a bit harder, and if pain is your game; I sensually inflict but do not get the same type of enjoyment you do from it. As for the real kink, I’m no expert. Red and brown is not for me.
For the women, I’ll play along. Who knows how far we will get. I surprise myself sometimes.
For the straight bro’s, I won’t tell if you don’t. After a few beers, a hole is a hole. What happens in the Sandbox stays in the Sandbox.
For the show offs, you ARE bigger, you ARE thicker, you ARE sexier.
For the uncut dudes, I wish I was! Lucky you!
I have found everything I thought I had to keep to myself about my dick and I, on this forum. Thank you ALL for giving me a sense of relation! You guys are great so far View attachment 11457551
Sweet silkies and bulge!

Reactions: dreamer20

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Appreciate the support. This community is pretty great. Looking forward to sharing more of my freeballing pics. I’m enjoying you all’s stories and experiences. Many are so relatable.

Sweet silkies and bulge!

Welcome back APSDCA. Thanks for your exhibition and thanks for reviving the show RLJR. :emoji_cinema::emoji_slight_smile: