D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ooh! I've always wanted to go to this! (I love music festivals...) Won't be able to this year due to finances, but maybe one of these days...

Lots of good stuff there! Some of my favorites too, although I wouldn't really refer to many of the artists there as jazz.

Artists I've seen live before: The Iguanas, Buckwheat Zydeco, Terence Simien, Cowboy Mouth, Mamadou Diabate, Beausoleil, Steve Riley & the Mamou Playboys, Feufollet, Ruthie Foster, Bobby McFerrin (he doesn't do THAT song in his concerts... :biggrin1:), Nathan & the Zydeco Cha-Chas, Dianne Reeves, Neville Brothers

Artists I'd like to see, but haven't seen live: Robert Plant & Alison Krauss, Burning Spear, Wayne Toups & Zydecajun, Ricardo Crespo y Sol Brasil, Dr. John, Rosie Ledet & the Zydeco Playboys, Willis Prudhomme & Zydeco Express, Jambalaya Cajun Band, Rockin' Dopsie Jr. & the Zydeco Twisters, Jeffery Broussard & the Creole Cowboys, Del McCoury Band, Elvis Costello, Creole Zydeco Farmers, Widespread Panic, C.J. Chenier & the Red Hot Louisiana Band, Chubby Carrier & the Bayou Swamp Band, Michael Franti & Spearhead, Stevie Wonder, Geno Delafose & French Rockin' Boogie, Jimmy Buffett, Steel Pulse, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Santana, The Raconteurs, Keb Mo', Maze featuring Frankie Beverly...and I'm sure a lot of the others are good too.

Can you tell I love music festivals? :biggrin1:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've gone a couple of times with the hubby. It's an excellent time!
I would be going with him this year, however, I was called out to do some work in Brazil that same weekend. Would love to have seen Stevie Wonder, Santana and Maze/Frankie Beverly that's for sure. And aren't The Roots playing again this year as well?

Experimental Member
Media
I will be traveling with my job as well and will miss the festivities. I just didn't even bother to really get the full line up schedule.:frown1:
It really would be nice to have a person here that plans to attend to let us know what we miss this year.
I've gone a couple of times with the hubby. It's an excellent time!
I would be going with him this year, however, I was called out to do some work in Brazil that same weekend. Would love to have seen Stevie Wonder, Santana and Maze/Frankie Beverly that's for sure. And aren't The Roots playing again this year as well?

Experimental Member
Media
LOL, it would be interesting next year to have a LPSG meeting/get together during Jazz Fest.

Tell me about the Fest when you return. I do hope to attend next year.

Anyway while I was down at the River Walk two days ago, I saw the River was rising dangerously high. Bob Breck said something about the river cresting by Tuesday?? I hope you all stay safe and dry!
ill be there the first saturday come see me, ill have on my black sleevless shirt, ..................cajun

cajun boy 8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey cinnamon, that river aint no problem, katrina was a problem!!! yeah next year we need to have a meeting place for lpsg members!! introduce ourselves, spend the day hangin out, comparing stuff, so we can go home and chat to all how fine a time we had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yall cumm see me, new orleans is my home, i just had it remodeled for yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................cajun ps. bob breck wears a very bad toupee

Experimental Member
Media
LOL, I feel you my friend. Katrina did a number on us over here on the Mississippi Gulf Coast to. It actually wiped Waveland off the face of the map.
Since Bob Breck got remarried, his hair has been going through some metamorphosis. But that man knows his weather.

hey cinnamon, that river aint no problem, katrina was a problem!!! yeah next year we need to have a meeting place for lpsg members!! introduce ourselves, spend the day hangin out, comparing stuff, so we can go home and chat to all how fine a time we had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yall cumm see me, new orleans is my home, i just had it remodeled for yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................cajun ps. bob breck wears a very bad toupee

cajun boy 8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i had some friends in bay st louis and a nephew in pass christian, they all lost everything. my nephew said he shoulda got his deposit back cause he had a clean slab when kat left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but bobs wig is a mess , he shood go shiny head!!!!!!!!!!!! hes got bed wig!!!!