New Penis Enlargement Warning from Mayo Clinic!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by AlphaMale, Dec 14, 2006.

1. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  2. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    thats crap. just to make the average to small man feel better. I mean it says that having a 3 inch cock still allows you to father children. whoop de fucking doo. I want to fuck like a long strong stallion and be able to bury myself deep into a woman.

3. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

and I want to watch that.

4. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

What the article says is mostly true. However, I think that men wish to have a large penis just for the sake of having a large penis. "Enlargement" doesn't really work, and women don't care that much about size. However, women ARE impressed when they find out you're hung, and people (men included) do treat you differently when they find out. All in all, I'm glad that I'm well endowed, but it's not that important.

5. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thats kind of a contradiction bro. If they are impressed and men treat you differently it does seem kind of important to people. I also think if you had a small cock you would find it more important.

Thats like a rich person sayin money aint no big deal...yeah, go tell a homeless person or those of us in the struggle that.

6. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hum... wrong and wrong. At least the first one can be proven very easily

7. MagicTongue

MagicTongue New Member

Oh yes, aren't they contribuiting nicely to society by making men who think they have small cocks end up seeing themselves as too fat... What about the skinny men or reasonably stocky guys with short or thin penises?

8. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

You will meet the ones that do care, and the ones that don't.
    Well put.

9. clarkma86

clarkma86 New Member

Albums:
    I don't much see the point in gloating over men with smaller penises because they're small. I'm on the better side of average (barely), and I see beauty in any penis size from what you could consider "micropenis" to the very large. I wouldn't hold having a small penis against any man, and I wish that everyone else would get on board with that viewpoint because you're not doing anyone any favors by making them ashamed. Have some compassion for your fellow men, for crissakes.

10. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Part of the problem with articles like these is that, in some apparent effort to be inclusive, they say that most penises are between 5 and 7 inches long. Since the mean is probably somewhere closer to 5.5, why worry guys with the extra inch and a half?

11. viking1

Gold Member

Exactly! The big guys will always say bigger is better and belittle those of
    us who are small or average. You just have to ignore them. It took me years, but I finally learned to pay no attention to them. One day they may wish they had not laughed quite as much.

12. RoyalT

RoyalT New Member

I don't think PE is really doing anyone any favours. Happiness is what matters. You can be happy with any sized cock or even no cock at all. PE does not equal happiness. It comes from within; it is a state of mind.

PE isn't a quick or even a slow fix. What's to stop you getting bigger and bigger (or trying to) til you irreparably damage yourself? Or finding something else to obsess and depress over?

PE is at best time consuming and at worst damaging. Both physically and mentally. Maybe the article was worded badly but people shouldn't even read those to begin with. If you're happy with yourself you don't care about penis size or anything so petty.

But I guess for most people if its not one thing, its another. Do what you like. I find PE very silly though. A complete waste of time. And time runs out.

13. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

I would think that if you were to show that to somebody who is using any of the methods mentioned in the article they would continue on as before. If you are doing something such as attaching weights to your genitalia then you have likely already bought into the idea that bigger is better and that what you have is not enough. The side effects should cause you some pause though. All in all, an interesting article.

14. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

There are scams for every imaginable desired improvement that a man or woman richly desires, from weight loss, IQ improvement, belly shinking, etc. and also penis enlargement. The only reason that there are scams in many instances is that there are legitimate means of achieving improvement if the guy is motivated to invest a huge amount of time and energy to improve himself and the scams arise because almost no one wants to invest a lot of time improving anything about oneself. It is now totally documented that much of the ravages of age related disease can be reversed by judicious and strenuous exercise that incites the brain to go from cell destruction mostly to cell rejuvenation mostly but there are dozens of scams that promise the same with a pill. What is missing from the sage of penis enlargement is a solid clinical trial testing some of the more viable means of penis enlargement. Without a method that has withstood scientific scrutiny, the naysayers will continue to say it is impossible. It is NOT impossible. After 7 years of daily routines that cause penis growth at a rate that makes glaciers look to be moving like rockets, I know absolutely that it is very much possible. But the effort is extraordinary so almost all guys would never do it. Having been a success in this task I can say it was worth every cm of it -- there is not much better for man's ego than having a much larger dick especially if he has lived a former life with a much smaller one as I did.

15. jockstrap314

jockstrap314 Member

Albums:
    Now, I'm one who enjoys seeing a well-endowed man. I'm also one who enjoys a well-endowed man buried in me.

However, after my last boyfriend, who was average (maybe a little less), I've come to not care about size. He gave me the best orgasms of my life. It all came down to me trusting him, him listening to what I had to say, him paying attention to my body as I thrived beneath his expert ministrations and just being in love with him.

So, while I thoroughly (and I can't emphasize that enough) enjoy looking at all of your photos, if I'm cumming over my head onto the wall or on my own face, who cares how big the damn thing is.

16. Gisella

Gold Member

Well I enjoy naturale penis and to men work what they have...if it is a non working problematic penis I think is just natural you want to find stuff for him to perform and etc.

But to me to take a perfect working penis and modify it artificialy and may damage it is not a good option. And it seems most men who do stuff in their penis are average ones..what to me say much as making no sense.

Anyways if you choose whatever without great thought and weight all side effects its your call, that you have to live with it if it becomes irreversible situation or did not do to much as you planned or dreamed about.

Do not play with a penis that is not broken, that is my moto regarding improvements on penis aesthectics.

Draft saved Draft deleted