New Petros_sp subscription

AlejandroMeGarcia

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everyone, been following this guy and his husband for a while now and been wanting to see something from em so badly. Saw that there’s a few threads about em but no one has anything. Just saw on his instagram account that he has this new subscription service for kinda explicit content and would love to know if anyone has something to share!

Attachments

Haralde63

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got the subscription yesterday. There were 4 pics of him in his swimsuit and a pic of his undies on the floor but some have been removed from yesterday. Now there is only 3 pics. Just in his swimsuit. Nothing to see at all. On top of that, it’s pics he has posted before.

Reactions: AlejandroMeGarcia

PoucPouc

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To be fair, that depends what you’re looking for.

If you expect private message with nudes pics, a lot of live show where it talk dirty and show himself, you’ll be disappointed. I admit that he make it sound way hornier when he advertise it, but nothing very x rated yet.

he post thirst traps, but he is willing to play with the limits of instagram and show more and more. He answer pm sometimes, and cherry on top, we got a peak of his hard cock today. Hard dick, no underwear, bouncing in his jog while saying good morning.

So far, i’m satisfied with my 5€ suscription for now, its a little dose of excitement each day and you have some surprises sometimes.

Olleehwc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Posts really infrequently, mostly tame things almost the same as he would post on main. Wouldn't waste money.