New photo of my big clock

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Oooh maxcok......I've looked your clock up and down many, many times. In fact I've previously strained my neck while taking in its hugeness.

He's a phuqing phaker, trying to pass off true British Clock as Merichun Clock.

And we have the biggest bells.

That's right Doodle Dandies, our bells are bigger than your bells. They're so precious we usually keep them in Church. Mine need a Cathedral.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
He's a phuqing phaker, trying to pass off true British Clock as Merichun Clock.

And we have the biggest bells.

That's right Doodle Dandies, our bells are bigger than your bells. They're so precious we usually keep them in Church. Mine need a Cathedral.
'World's Largest Clock' Saudis Challenge Brits to Biggest Clock Faceoff!

As far as big bells go, the Russians have you beat. Unfortunately theirs can't deliver though.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
'World's Largest Clock' Saudis Challenge Brits to Biggest Clock Faceoff!
Hmm . . .
Each of the clock's four faces are 151 feet in diameter and will be illuminated by 2 million LED lights, along with huge Arabic script reading: "In the Name of Allah." Another 21,000 white and green colored lights, fitted at the top of the clock, will flash to as far as 19 miles to signal Islam's five-times daily prayers.
Somehow I don't see this replacing Greenwich Mean Time.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Their mean is because it's average. They have no angle to their dangle. Unless you mean that village in NYC, but then they are strictly backwards by some degree.
I think that this is a question for Catch of the Day (now posted in his thread).