New photos, 19 y/o, would like comments!

jackd1989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey all, this is my first post, although I've been checking out these forums for a while. Man, some of you guys have amazing cocks. I've been interested in cock sizes ever since mine started growing. I think it reached it's maximum about a year ago, not huge, but a few inches bigger than average. I would love to hear some comments about it, if you don't mind.

I'm attaching some smaller versions of the pics to this post.

Last edited by a moderator:

toddnnelson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wow guy id suck on it long and hard and take it all down my throat but bummer i see that your straight. hope i didnt offend you take care. and ive added you to my list of chattable people.

Hey all, this is my first post, although I've been checking out these forums for a while. Man, some of you guys have amazing cocks. I've been interested in cock sizes ever since mine started growing. I think it reached it's maximum about a year ago, not huge, but a few inches bigger than average. I would love to hear some comments about it, if you don't mind.

adam

Expert Member
Media
nice veiny cock that looks manly.
I love your hair on the arms and thighs, and on the crotch as well.

adam

Expert Member
Media

Hellow again, friend
Your cock is obviously nice enough to get lots of compliments.

If you don't mind, could you answer me?
Don't you think it is lewd to upload our cock photos and to show them off.

I don't mean to blame you and other members. Please, don't be upset.
I just want to know your feelings because I did have the feeling of committing a crime while I was being photoed by gf and uploading it to the gallery for the first time. I'd love to keep at least one, however, around me, no safe place to keep it secret from my family and friends. So I chose the LPSG gallery for it, not for showing it off to other members.

take care

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hellow again, friend Your cock is obviously nice enough to get lots of compliments. If you don't mind, could you answer me?
I don't mean to blame you and other members. Please, don't be upset. I just want to know your feelings because I did have the feeling of committing a crime while I was being photoed by gf and uploading it to the gallery for the first time. I'd love to keep at least one, however, around me, no safe place to keep it secret from my family and friends. So I chose the LPSG gallery for it, not for showing it off to other members. take care

Having your GF take a nude photo of you is not a crime, for her or for you. What a weird thing to say.

gbnsc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To the poster: very nice cock and overall pic, my dick jumped when I saw it. Too bad you are str8 (j/k).

About this:

Hellow again, friend
Your cock is obviously nice enough to get lots of compliments.

If you don't mind, could you answer me?

I don't mean to blame you and other members. Please, don't be upset.
I just want to know your feelings because I did have the feeling of committing a crime while I was being photoed by gf and uploading it to the gallery for the first time. I'd love to keep at least one, however, around me, no safe place to keep it secret from my family and friends. So I chose the LPSG gallery for it, not for showing it off to other members.

take care

It's not a crime to take such pictures here if you are of legal age. I would say why would you join a group all about these if you didn't want to see these kind of pics?