Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi guys, here are some new pix taken yesterday...please tell me what you think of them....I also compared it to a tooth-brush...obviously it's soft....:wink:

Attachments

Reactions: satyr

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
looking good man! how big are you soft? like that you keep your hair au naturale. thanks for sharing, now how bout some hard pics of that bad boy

Lex74

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's almost 6" soft....i've already posted hard pics of my bad boy (check out my gallery), but i'll post some more hard ones....;)

Kalamazoo

Experimental Member
Media
Great pics in the first set. Good focus and hot shots. Glad to see you put a cap on the toothbrush since no one wants pubs in the teeth. What's the toothbrush about anyway?

alongstory

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Note to all...the photos on the toilet just seem unsavory...like that's the private place you have to go to take pictures...and the toothbrush by the toilet seat just seems a little creepy...hot cock in every other way--just suggest posing in other places...a little too rest stop for me. Romantic settings really provide a better backdrop (pardon the pun) than sitting on the toilet.

Lex74

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great pics in the first set. Good focus and hot shots. Glad to see you put a cap on the toothbrush since no one wants pubs in the teeth. What's the toothbrush about anyway?

the toothbrush was only to give an idea of my cock's length when soft. that's all there was to it...

Lex74

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Note to all...the photos on the toilet just seem unsavory...like that's the private place you have to go to take pictures...and the toothbrush by the toilet seat just seems a little creepy...hot cock in every other way--just suggest posing in other places...a little too rest stop for me. Romantic settings really provide a better backdrop (pardon the pun) than sitting on the toilet.

I don't find anything unsavory about taking pictures in the toilet...you talk about "private" places, but since one posts pictures of their cock it doesn't matter to me WHERE they were taken. Either we don't show our "private" jewel or since we show them it doesn't matter where. What's more private than showing our cocks?
And, I don't find anything creepy about the toothbrush either. that was JUST a means for comparison. A lot of guys here love to compare their cocks to objects, and that's what i did, just to show how long it was when soft.
There's nothing "romantic" about showing my cock. LPSG is by no means a "romantic setting". Address elsewhere for that....