New Photos

T

that_other_guy

So, I took some new pics ... tell me watcha think :rolleyes: And yes, I did write my sn on my chest ... :wink:

T

that_other_guy

Heather LouAnna said:
How old are you? You look very young. :X

NICE BUTT, youngin'. Looks like some nice grabbins. You're too skinny for my taste though. I like a man with a little pudge on him.

19 ~ Have No Fear :rolleyes:

Thanx for the compliment :smile:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As I said before, good looking face, good looking body, and good looking cock and ass---you just can't go wrong with good material.:biggrin1:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I stand in support of all hung skinny guys. You hear that ladies? Ditch the mussle bound guys that can protect you and get with your local skinny one. We all pack the weight where it counts most!

Nice pics btw.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
AboutAverage said:
You hear that ladies? Ditch the mussle bound guys that can protect you and get with your local skinny one.

I don't mean that..lol I really mean a man with a little pudge.

I guess being 5'11" and 130lbs makes me feel fat to be around a guy with a flat stomach. Gimme a feller with a beer gut, plzkthx2u.

T

that_other_guy

Heather LouAnna said:
I guess being 5'11" and 130lbs makes me feel fat to be around a guy with a flat stomach. Gimme a feller with a beer gut, plzkthx2u.

wow thats crazy ... im one inch taller and 10 pounds heavier ... i doubt i can write that off to the dick ... :wink:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Heather LouAnna said:
I don't mean that..lol I really mean a man with a little pudge.

No no, I hear you (I wasn't really directing that comment at you anyways, trust me), and once I start my Burger King diet I'll be sure to fill your PM box with lots of lewd come ons. :biggrin1: And based on your pics... I can't see how you could ever consider yourself fat... I mean, jeez, any guy would be lucky to have a girl like you!

[Sorry for taking the point of conversation away from you that_other_guy]

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
that_other_guy said:
wow thats crazy ... im one inch taller and 10 pounds heavier ... i doubt i can write that off to the dick ... :wink:
lol...muscle weighs more than fat? *pokes at her gut*

*shows off her spaghetti arms*

I especially like the taint picture you got there, guy. Looks like lickable fun.

T

that_other_guy

AboutAverage said:
[Sorry for taking the point of conversation away from you that_other_guy]

HOW DARE YOU ! Just kidding ... it's a forum for people to discuss whatever they want so if the subject bounces around, i have no problems :smile:

thanx for all the posts so far !

T

that_other_guy

Heather LouAnna said:
I especially like the taint picture you got there, guy. Looks like lickable fun.

*rests easy knowing that Heather like's his taint* ... too kind :biggrin1:

Heather LouAnna said:
You didn't write that on your chest in lipstick, did you?! lol

no it was a regular washable marker ... but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story ... so yes it WAS lipstick

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damn, that ass needs spanking! :wink:

But obviously, after this tour de force, the only place left to go is actually getting your user name tattooed permanently somewhere on your anatomy. :rolleyes:

*gives the Alex8 stamp of nipple approval at the same time* :cool:

T

that_other_guy

alex8 said:
Damn, that ass needs spanking! :wink:

Well, yes as a matter of fact, it does :rolleyes: im just waiting for more white text

T

that_other_guy

jeff black said:
You, my friend, are a shameless flirt.... Perhaps that is why I am beginning to enjoy your company so much.:tongue:

I've always thought that that was one of my best qualities ... :wink: