New pic added.

freeballing

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey all!

Just added a new photo. Before you get all excited and shit, it's only s face pic... Sorry to disappoint! If anyone in LA has a good digital camera and wants to help me shoot some new pics, let me know... Would like to get creative and shoot some outdoors... Hiking... The beach... etc. Happy to return the favor and shoot some of you too.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you mean you got to be that good looking TOO!!!!! Damn...it really ISN'T fair...hot face, body and dick. I have to hate you now, out of envy. Nothing personal, it's just in the rules....:biggrin1:

freeballing

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, I'm flattered! And I thought everyone was going to be disappointed that it wasn't a cock pic... Thank you David. Very Kind. On a side note David, I call LA home, but I grew up in Seattle. Need to get back up there for a visit... Maybe this summer.

And thanks to the peeps who have PM'ed me too :)

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow, I'm flattered! And I thought everyone was going to be disappointed that it wasn't a cock pic... Thank you David. Very Kind. On a side note David, I call LA home, but I grew up in Seattle. Need to get back up there for a visit... Maybe this summer.

And thanks to the peeps who have PM'ed me too :)

Definately come visit---We need a good looking guy to bring us some sun from down south.:smile: