"new pic" threads

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is it just me or does the constant flooding of these threads bother anyone else? anytime i click New Posts button, half the page is "my new pics" or something like that.... how could someone be so vain to create a whole thread to let us know they took 2 new pics? i mean honestly....its one thing to introduce yourself, say hi, check out my pics im new,, but everytime you take a couple new pics, YOU DONT NEED TO CREATE A WHOLE NEW THREADS TO LET US KNOW!!!!!

thank you, that is all for now.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i don't mind them as much as the new threads for new pics......that start the same new thread multiple times.....same pics different thread name....or same thread name.....i made a suggestion to someone not to long ago who was doing this....told him if he felt he wasn't getting proper attention to go in and bump the thread

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
getting into everything that happens in a busy world is unhealthy. Try to conform to habits that keep you away from things that bother you. I don't know how many times I wrote a rant about something I felt strongly about only to hilight the whole damn thing and delete it and not post anything. Like bashing someone for something they like. Or disagreeing with a persons view point, usually will only tick them off and make them post more hateful crap. But then its a free country, for now.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The internet isn't a country, Deno. ;P But I digress, I can understand how they feel, I do it sort with some of my close friends. I get enjoyment of taking pictures, and then the further enjoyment of showing someone. I only have one on here (Because it was asked, by unabear actually), but maybe they like the anonymity of it.

Maybe someone can develop a "new pics" style when posting, and then you can add to your options for to filter those out when you select "all new posts", that could take some work though.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would brag everytime i put a picture up....but it gets old hearing the same responses.

People who are new here are very excited when they put their first pic on their gallery. I dont blame them for wanting an opinion.

I guess we women don't do it as much because having female pics in the gallery bring about attention on its own. But another cock in the pile of cocks doesnt stand out and they want to get some feedback quickly.

Strangely, as irritated as i get with some things this doesn't bother me. We are all a little insecure- even the best of us. We want acceptance. I know my breasts will go over well here, but some guy with a 7 or 8 inch cock might not think his pics will go over well.

There is also a shortage of comments on pics the last few months. I think mainly because there are more female photos and people are upping the ante on photo quality.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But you can get plenty of ratings without making a thread about it! I was onto double pages of comments on a couple of my pics (in a relatively short time) without ever needin a "Rate my Pics" thread.
Yes me too. I dont think i ever did a rate my pics thread or anything like that. However if someone wants too i have no problem with it. To each his own. It just not for me to post that i have new pics or anything like that.