"new pic" threads

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by uncut1234, May 14, 2008.

1. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

is it just me or does the constant flooding of these threads bother anyone else? anytime i click New Posts button, half the page is "my new pics" or something like that.... how could someone be so vain to create a whole thread to let us know they took 2 new pics? i mean honestly....its one thing to introduce yourself, say hi, check out my pics im new,, but everytime you take a couple new pics, YOU DONT NEED TO CREATE A WHOLE NEW THREADS TO LET US KNOW!!!!!

thank you, that is all for now.

2. bearsnotcubs

bearsnotcubs New Member

did you check out my new pics thread?

3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    i don't mind them as much as the new threads for new pics......that start the same new thread multiple times.....same pics different thread name....or same thread name.....i made a suggestion to someone not to long ago who was doing this....told him if he felt he wasn't getting proper attention to go in and bump the thread

4. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I have no problem with this at all. Its only natural someone takes pics and wants a opinion.

5. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    getting into everything that happens in a busy world is unhealthy. Try to conform to habits that keep you away from things that bother you. I don't know how many times I wrote a rant about something I felt strongly about only to hilight the whole damn thing and delete it and not post anything. Like bashing someone for something they like. Or disagreeing with a persons view point, usually will only tick them off and make them post more hateful crap. But then its a free country, for now.

6. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The internet isn't a country, Deno. ;P But I digress, I can understand how they feel, I do it sort with some of my close friends. I get enjoyment of taking pictures, and then the further enjoyment of showing someone. I only have one on here (Because it was asked, by unabear actually), but maybe they like the anonymity of it.

Maybe someone can develop a "new pics" style when posting, and then you can add to your options for to filter those out when you select "all new posts", that could take some work though.

7. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I would brag everytime i put a picture up....but it gets old hearing the same responses.

People who are new here are very excited when they put their first pic on their gallery. I dont blame them for wanting an opinion.

I guess we women don't do it as much because having female pics in the gallery bring about attention on its own. But another cock in the pile of cocks doesnt stand out and they want to get some feedback quickly.

Strangely, as irritated as i get with some things this doesn't bother me. We are all a little insecure- even the best of us. We want acceptance. I know my breasts will go over well here, but some guy with a 7 or 8 inch cock might not think his pics will go over well.

There is also a shortage of comments on pics the last few months. I think mainly because there are more female photos and people are upping the ante on photo quality.

8. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

I agree Mr Snakey, some just have a hard time using the ignore function.

9. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm too shy to post pics.....

10. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

But you can get plenty of ratings without making a thread about it! I was onto double pages of comments on a couple of my pics (in a relatively short time) without ever needin a "Rate my Pics" thread.

11. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Its a preference we ALL are allow though

12. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

And bashfull, you forgot bashfull.

13. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes me too. I dont think i ever did a rate my pics thread or anything like that. However if someone wants too i have no problem with it. To each his own. It just not for me to post that i have new pics or anything like that.

14. Northland

Gold Member

I hadn't noticed it.

Draft saved Draft deleted