New pic up on HotorNot. Go check it out :D

wvalady1968: That's you? Great eyes!! Great look!

Definitely HOT! A 10!
;)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Handsome.

Intelligent looking.

Impecable good taste (well he is a member of LPSG!

Pecker

I'm a terrible lover. I've actually given a woman an anti-climax.

mm5166: I don't know what's with people saying I look like James Van or.. that other guy that do Dawson... I even got the James Dean compliment once !

gigantikok: YOU LOOK LIKE RICHARD GERE!  I'm not gay and even I don't understand how you don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend (whichever side of the spectrum you are on), man.

mm5166: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1069288442;start=0#6 date=11/19/03 at 16:47:39]YOU LOOK LIKE RICHARD GERE! I'm not gay and even I don't understand how you don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend (whichever side of the spectrum you are on), man.[/quote]

Because there is more to love then look. Not that I'm an asshole or anything, but I just don't go "out" much. I'm not a dancer (or a cluber), nor do I like to do stuff alone. So I'm always with the same people, not going out alone. Tough lately there is this guy that is gay at school (I know he his, because I'm ALWAYS right ;)), and well, I'll just let thing goes. I've been hurt far too much to go straight into another relationship.

gigantikok: Funny I am the same way. People that I show my picture to online (face and body) question as to how it is possible that I haven't had a girlfriend in over a year and a half. And like you, I simply don't meet new people. I hang around the same 3 people all the time, and only spend my time around theatre people all day long. Totally understandable.

tracksuitboy: Yep, getting hurt is a real bitch but it happens (breaking eggs and omlettes and so on!).

You will meet the love of your life one day - I promise you! I did. He used to say that the for every person on the planet there is someone that he/she is meant to be with; the hard part is finding each other.

You will. And he will be the lucky one!

Carpe Diem!

Justin: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1069288442;start=0#8 date=11/19/03 at 16:55:36]Funny I am the same way.  People that I show my picture to online (face and body) question as to how it is possible that I haven't had a girlfriend in over a year and a half.  And like you, I simply don't meet new people.  I hang around the same 3 people all the time, and only spend my time around theatre people all day long.  Totally understandable.[/quote]

I too am exactly the same way. I don't meet new people. I hang around the same three people all day every day since I also work with them. And I only spend my time around theatre people or in the theatre since I teach theatre. I have pretty much given up all hope of finding a girlfriend lol.

gigantikok: The pain and hardship us theatre folk have to face... Not having lives and all.. :D

tracksuitboy: Hey MM!

According to the Hot Or Not site, you score is 9.4 out of 10.

Me thinks that makes you hot!!!

mm5166: We'll, it's still lower then my last score : 9.8 !!! But I'm sure I'll get around there eventually !

hungcuriousNC: mm, dude, I gave you a 10!!!! You are very good looking!! But I'm with you, if you don't have the personality to back it, then there's nothing there. Way to go! Keep the posts coming.

aussiechick63: OMG
You do look like Richard Gere. I love him..
You are very nice looking. A real hottie !!!!

7x6andchg: It is a good pic,mm

...and I certainly wouldn't quibble about 9.4 or 9.8..considering a friend of mine (or so I thought...ahem) put a pic of me up there and well, let's just say it wasn't a 9...
:mad:

Tender: an 8.9 Paul?

perhaps not the right voters...
;)
Tender

7x6andchg: Tender -

Let us say it was similar to a 9. Very similar.
I shall say no more - just repeat my advice to mm - don't quibble about what is to the right of the decimal, if you're worried about any of this at all.

7x6&C