New pic up on HotorNot. Go check it out :D

inquiringmind: Hi MM,

Your picture is adorable and from you posts I can see that you are also quite intellligent. Where are you on the scale of introversion, though? I find it quite interesting that there are a high number of melancholics that have been or remain a part of this group. I too have had people say the same to me. I always resond that most of us, if we are not constantly looking in the mirror, looking at ourselves. Personality is from inside and not from without.  If you are an introvert so be it. In many parts of the world the introvert is revered. We in the West seem to have a love affair going with super extroversion. Thus the prozac revolution. Heh the right person at the right time will be there for you. Be picky, you won't regret it!

Inquiring mind

PS the secret of your beauty is those expressive brows eyes and lashes! Ooooh lala! Actually I think your resemblance is split between a young Alex Baldwin and a very young Richard Gere. Great company which ever way you chose...   As for your rating... mui caliente!!!!

mm5166: Thanks all for the replies !

Well, not that I want to boost my ego:D, but as far as intellect go, I'm supposedly above 90% of the population, if we are to believe the tests I took !

And my motto is : We are what we think we are.

Think you're good looking, and you become. Think you're ugly, and you'll be ugly.

Hmm.. how introvert I am ? Well, it's just that I don't like to go around showing off. I'm simply calm, think before I speak/write, and take life day by day.

HotBoiLA: very cute dude...and don't worry..the romance will come..

as for theatre folks...i have a theatre degree, and we are definitely an incestuous bunch...i didn't meet anyone not in the theatre dept in 4 years at school...luckily they were cool people. a word of caution though...i work in the ent biz and it's the same way...all my friends are in the biz...it's just like school all over again

easy_eros: drool! drool! drool! ;D
you are so hot! great eyes, great skin, great face in general!
good looks+big dick+big brains! sometimes nature can be so unfair!
if you're interested in making friends or what not, just email me or send messages my way. ;D

Mark2003: You look very much like Richard Gere! Young looking skin too - you'll age well ;)