NEW PICS - 21 years old and almost 10 inches long curved penis

D

deleted871301

Here 3 new PICS of my banana penis. Do you like them? Do you like it? Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm here to read all your sincere and polite opinions. If you don't like my cock comments on the PICS anyway. If you have some questions, I'm here to answer to them.

Ladies and gentlemen... this cock is HOT!!! :wink:

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also have a curve, but not as much as yours, but think trying to suck your big beauty off would be great, could slide down my throat very nicely - you say 10% gay - so many lucky guys get to suck your sexy beauty ??

Would be brilliant to watch you on cam playing with your sexy dick, wanking it nice and slowly ! :)

pippo89

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I also have a curve, but not as much as yours, but think trying to suck your big beauty off would be great, could slide down my throat very nicely - you say 10% gay - so many lucky guys get to suck your sexy beauty ??

Would be brilliant to watch you on cam playing with your sexy dick, wanking it nice and slowly ! :)

Not so much, here it's not easy to find a discreet and nice cocksucker. However it's perfect for deepthroating, I'd let you try it ;)

Thanks for the comment, I'm so hard right now, thanks thanks