New pics, check out my gallerizzle

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Yeh, I'm an attention whore, you got a problem with that?

For new members: I'm hawt, horny, and looking for some big boys to cam with me, I only cam after you've commented on my pics though, lolz! :flirt:

For older members: Of course, the recent pictures in my gallery are of mercurialbliss, and were taken by snoozan. I'm not pushing for some sort of validation for either of them, but I feel both of these women have something to be proud of here and that everyone deserves to see it. (Funny, Snoozy would claim that her work isn't great here and it's the subject matter which makes them good, Merc would say almost the complete opposite.) :biggrin1:

Hope you all enjoy them. :smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YOWZA! Those new pics are smokin hot! Excellent camera work as usual by Snoozan. You are correct they should both be quite proud. MercurialBliss positively glows (she must have been thinking of you N_S).

So when are you coming stateside? I think you two will make beautiful babies. :smile:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For older members: Of course, the recent pictures in my gallery are of mercurialbliss, and were taken by snoozan. I'm not pushing for some sort of validation for either of them, but I feel both of these women have something to be proud of here and that everyone deserves to see it. (Funny, Snoozy would claim that her work isn't great here and it's the subject matter which makes them good, Merc would say almost the complete opposite.) :biggrin1:

The pics are stunning and artfully done. Both the subject and the photography are beautiful. Bravo!

My only concern here is that women with professionally done gallery images get accused of being a man. I'm sure no one will make that mistake with you though. Oh, wait, hold on...nevermind. I'm so confused...

:tongue:

Great pics folks, nicely done!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeh, I'm an attention whore, you got a problem with that?
For new members: I'm hawt, horny, and looking for some big boys to cam with me, I only cam after you've commented on my pics though, lolz! :flirt:
Hope you all enjoy them. :smile:

Older members know about your "situation". Newer members might think that "she" is an attention whore.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, i posted a coment on your new photos, now go and post something in my gallery damit, i need attention too.

lafever

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks everyone. it feels nice to be appreciated. i have to say, mercurialbliss was both one of the most fun models i've worked with and one of the most naturally beautiful. and creative! she helped a lot with planning the shoot.

i have to say that i am a little, i don't know, shy about my work being up here especially because i don't consider this my best work-- it's been years since i've shot erotica/nudes. the last few years have all been weddings, portraits, still lives, and landscapes. this was a really exciting shoot for me because it's the first time i've worked extensively in the studio in a long time-- over the last 2 years, i've been learning to master available light, though from these photos i've realized i need to practice being in the studio more than i have. so when i'm looking at these, i'm seeing the lighting, composition, etc. mistakes i've made. having my work out here, after having such a snobby Professional Photographer persona on LPSG sometimesis scary. in some ways i feel like when i said i had a 10" cock, it's really only 6". :rolleyes:

i also am torn between photoshopping her to be even more perfect than she is or leaving her natural. in my industry it's pretty standard to photoshop the hell out of everything.

interestingly, No_Strings has picked which photos to post, and some of them are ones that i would never have picked. that always happens with my clients. i'll see a shot and think, "dear god, that's horrible!" and they will love it. it's really unpredictable.

at any rate, thanks everyone for looking, and for the compliments.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
So when are you coming stateside? I think you two will make beautiful babies. :smile:

Let's hope they taste good with ketchup. :smile:

it's been years since i've shot erotica/nudes.

These are amazing.

in some ways i feel like when i said i had a 10" cock, it's really only 6". :rolleyes:

Some hallways like having hotdogs thrown down them, only 6"! *scoff*

i also am torn between photoshopping her to be even more perfect than she is or leaving her natural. in my industry it's pretty standard to photoshop the hell out of everything.

I can understand that temptation well, but I think there's more appreciation that you haven't, and I for one, am glad. Prevention rather than cure. :tongue:

interestingly, No_Strings has picked which photos to post, and some of them are ones that i would never have picked. that always happens with my clients. i'll see a shot and think, "dear god, that's horrible!" and they will love it. it's really unpredictable.

Not solely my choice, cutiepie, but you're right. Shame you can't let the photog in you go and see these as everyone else does. :wink:

Thank you all for the kind comments. Snoozy made every minute of this shoot comfortable and fun for me. I'd do it again and again. :biggrin1:

Thanks for creating this thread, Roux. You're the best. :smlove2:

Snoozie photographs couples, right?
If I'm the best, it's what you made me. I don't deserve you. :kiss: